528 hz "The Love Frequency"

Yhoda

https://soundcloud.com/yhoda-145
Reaction score
528 Hz – The Love Frequency

According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hertz is a frequency that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.” More than any sound previously discovered, the “LOVE frequency” resonates at the heart of everything. It connects your heart, your spiritual essence, to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth.
Let the Love 528 music play inside you
The Love frequency is the “Miracle” note of the original Solfeggio musical scale. Independently confirmed by researchers, these core creative frequencies were used by ancient priests and healers in advanced civilizations to manifest miracles and produce blessings.
Math scientist Victor Showell describes 528 as fundamental to the ancient Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean evident throughout natural design. Vic Showell and John Stuart Reid (a pioneer in acoustic research and cymatic measurements) have proven that 528 is essential to the sacred geometry of circles and spirals consistent with DNA structuring and hydrosonic restructuring.
528 resolves to a 6, the icon for physical manifestation. That is, 5+2+8=15; and 1+5=6 (using Pythagorean math). The symbol “6” reflects the “spiraling down from heaven into the wholeness of earth.” In fact, the Love frequency can be fundamental to broadcasting all matter and energy into reality according to the laws of physics.
Definition of the Love Frequency
528 is known as the ‘Miracle’ tone which brings remarkable and extraordinary changes. Dr. Joseph Puleo analyzed the meaning of the tone using Latin dictionaries and hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary. The “Mi” tone is characterized as:
1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause, esp. to God.
2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, marvel [1125-75]; ME <L Miraculum=Mira(Ri) to wonder at. fr(French): sighting, aiming to hold against the light. (gestorum: gesture; movements to express thought, emotion; any action, communication, etc. intended for effect.)
The 528Hz tone alone is associated with ‘DNA Repair‘
How it cleaned polluted water in the Gulf of Mexico
Infuse water with nature’s most celebrated energy
In 2010, John Hutchinson, an electromagnetic energy expert from Vancouver, B.C., Canada, helped purify poisoned water off the Gulf of Mexico following the BP oil spill. He and his research partner, Nancy Hutchinson (formerly Nancy Lazaryan), used the 528 Hz frequency and other Solfeggio tones to reduce the oil and grease in polluted waters.
The polluted area was treated with the frequencies for four hours the first day, and by the next morning, the waters were cleared. They also did four more hours of RF frequency to complete the test. The frequency device was situated about 25 feet up the beach from the water.They restored the water’s vitality as manifested by the return of fish, dolphins and even barnacles. Nancy said that ‘the water that had been murky brown was a clear green. Two dolphins came into 5 feet of water to visit. Lots of schools of fish and crabs [were] very active’.
John at work
Their results were certified by Dr. Robert Naman, President of Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. of Mobile, Alabama. Dr. Naman, an analytical chemist with almost 30 years in the field, tested the samples and confirmed the complete removal of oil and grease from the after treatment sample source tested.
As you can see, the amount of oil and grease “before” the frequency treatment was 7 ppm (parts per million, or milligrams per liter); while the samples that had undergone the frequency exposure measured less than 1 ppm.
John’s method of using sound and radio frequencies nearly eliminates the oil and toxins completely, and has no known dangerous side effects. John and Nancy can clear a radius of about a mile in one 24-hour session.
Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ACT) stated, “While the technology is not completely understood by the undersigned, it is clear that the process may have extreme value, and it should be given a chance to be presented and tested on a large scale basis.”
Who uses the 528Hz frequency?
Let’s resonate together in harmony with our planet
Llewelyn S. Lloyd, in the Journal of the Royal Society of Arts (16 Dec., 1949), described his innate drive to “tune-up” to a “brighter,” more soothing and inspiring frequency than A=440Hz. The British author and composer expressed his preference for precisely A=444Hz tuning, that manifests the C-5-pitch at 528 Hz. He wrote that this 4 Hz higher pitch is more generally pleasing for musicians worldwide.
Recent research by veteran piano tuner and custom piano designer Daniel Koehler demonstrated the beneficial acoustic and spiritual impact of prototype pianos that include granite bridges to best accommodate the higher tension of strings tuned to A=444Hz. Koehler reported most enthusiastically that the 528 Hz frequency resonates most powerfully and enduringly.
In 2011, multiple Grammy Award nominee Amerie produced her new album – Cymatika, Vol 1 – in 528Hz frequency to broadcast genetic healing. Another artist, Scott Huckabay, performs exclusively using the C=528/A=444 Hz tuning. Every day more and more people tune themselves to the harmonic vibrations of 528 music.
In 2009, thousands of people gathered together to participate in the Live H2O Concert for the Living Water. People were playing and chanting in 528Hz, praying for all polluted water to be blessed worldwide.
The Concert for the Living Water was produced by Dr Leonard Horowitz and thousands of volunteers worldwide – there were no large commercial sponsors.
A Recipe for the Planet
528Hz is the bioenergy of health and longevity. It is the harmonic vibration that lifts your heart and divine voice in harmony with heaven.
Can you imagine how beautiful the world would be with the Love vibration permeating the air? More and more people are awakening spiritually, mentally and emotionally and choose to be in tune with 528Hz. This healing frequency helps you flow in perfect rhythm and harmony.
Nearly our entire global economy is built upon a foundation of illness, sickness, and death. The powerful Sound of Love can end the problems on Earth today. I encourage you to use the 528 Hz frequency to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential.
Copyright 2016 Attuned Vibrations | Privacy | Terms | Contact

Last edited:
Checkout suntree on souncloud

I can literally feel it. I get the feeling in my gut when i first said i love you... Lets start a new music revolution and listen to our ancestors. Also research 432 hz. Thats the earth resonance. 528 hz is the sun's resonance. And it helps open ur 3rd eye. Monks chant OM the symbol we have taken to symbolize our genre (well goa did) so lets do it right! Lets honer the OM symbol and only use their hz 432/528 I personally am dumping the 440hz its out of tune. My acoustic guitar has already been retuned too 444 and i play it to keep my kids calm and fuck yes it works. Everything is frequency its the law of physics. We need to harmonize to get get pure sound. Solfiggio scale has 12 harmonics.. 440 has 8 its diotonic. Its also missing 6 frequencies from the universe meaning there is 2 added. Thats why rock is the devils music.

The math dont lie. With no math theres no life

Tune up (pun intended)

Last edited:
pass the tin opener, i think there's a can of worms in the cupboard

i seem to remember a thread about this very question getting rather heated a while ago ;-)

i seem to remember a thread about this very question getting rather heated a while ago ;-)

Its a purer sound mmmm it has no nasty frequencies 440 has. the bass and kick is fuller in 444 too. Give it a go i just changed my tuning in audio prefrences. My guitar is tuned to 444 aswell (acustic) electric suits 440

Check out shylo love or sound love i think?

Classical used both 432hz and 444hz the c5 is 528 the best one oh yes. You can feel the resonance if you relax and listen deep

Its a purer sound mmmm it has no nasty frequencies 440 has. the bass and kick is fuller in 444 too.

It's worth noting that many millions of people have been enjoying the "nasty" frequencies of the 440 concert pitch standard for quite some years now :Wink3:

And there are a few very boring reasons why the low end might sound more "full" in 444 - not least because the fundamental note will be a fraction of a cycle higher. When you're talking a difference of only a few cycles between notes below 50hz, this could be significant.

If producing music in a non-standard tuning sounds good to you though, by all means go for it :Wink3:

how long have tuning forks been around? and were they set to 432 previously?

how long have tuning forks been around? and were they set to 432 previously?

You can still get them but its not standard anymore

Why did we change then. Well ive worked it out. Who was Hitler terified off?? The Jews (hebrews) he thought they had magical powers. He would of done a shit load of research to be scared! So he knew about the 432 and 528 so what does he do. He takes out the healing tones and push for 440 before the second world war. He believed in higher power he prob thought we would get weak and ill and he would squash us like ants. What scale did the hebrews use then?.. yes the sofiggio scale. He was desperate to wipe all the jews out and burn thier books. why? So the rest of world wouldnt find out that we haved used these scales to heal!!! Why do you think he killed himself??? He failed and prob cos he was wrong and had doubts about everything

so that wipes the drugs market conspiracy out hahaha... just a conspracy from a nut job

Seems like the original thread about the similar 432Hz tuning has been deleted. It wasn't very well received.

Here's two opposing views on it:
https://www.psymusic.co.uk
Ive read it and the guy doesnt understand the science. He isnt even a Dr. Would you trust a stranger without a phd to diagnose you a prescription? He dont get harmony. When you get 2 singers sing in harmony it gorgeous. You know if you place mics badly you get phase issues you also know if you eq badly you get phase issues. The whole planet resonates a frequency. If you match it you get pure harmony and will get the full the 12 harmonics. 440 only has 8. His math is stupid like throwing saturn in the equation. Saturn is irelavant and is actually using the math wrong. Like i said he has no phd. There will always be people to put holes in theorys. Just go do it and make your own mind up. Artists have started getting onto this and are called geniuses cos of their pure clarity and extra power in the sound. You can fight it and get left behind while guys move forward or just except the 12 harmonics scales and join us in harmony. If you play classical which is mostly 432 to frozen water it will change it to crystals. If you play 432 into cymatics you get circles. If you 528 you into cymatics you get a spiral yes spiral the goldern greater mean. You see this everywhere from snail shels to flowers opening from buds to your own ears (the bit that turms frequency into pitch. Storms do this so does ur DNA and also black holes and galaxys. Some guys are scared of the truth or just point blank refuse to listen and basically call guys like Einstien, Telsa wrong... Also i didnt even see him mention the ionisphere The ionosphere is an area HARRP uses to improve comunication around the world. The ionosphere is where we get 432 not the dumb ass math he used. The ionosphere is 4320 arc seconds from the top of earth to the centre. The actua resonance of earth is 431.6 hz

Last edited:
Seems like the original thread about the similar 432Hz tuning has been deleted. It wasn't very well received.

http://utd500.utdallas.edu/ionosphere.htm

http://www.earthbreathing.co.uk/sr.htm

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-fringe-audiophiles-who-want-to-topple-standard-tuning

Only trust prifessionals who spent years studying at universities with their PHD these guys know what they are talking about. All the info written about it being a myth are guys who dont understand the science or how our brains reads frequency and pitch

Last edited:
Ive read it and the guy doesnt understand the science. He isnt even a Dr. Would you trust a stranger without a phd to diagnose you a prescription? He dont get harmony. When you get 2 singers sing in harmony it gorgeous. You know if you place mics badly you get phase issues you also know if you eq badly you get phase issues. The whole planet resonates a frequency. If you match it you get pure harmony and will get the full the 12 harmonics. 440 only has 8. His math is stupid like throwing saturn in the equation. Saturn is irelavant and is actually using the math wrong. Like i said he has no phd. There will always be people to put holes in theorys. Just go do it and make your own mind up. Artists have started getting onto this and are called geniuses cos of their pure clarity and extra power in the sound. You can fight it and get left behind while guys move forward or just except the 12 harmonics scales and join us in harmony. If you play classical which is mostly 432 to frozen water it will change it to crystals. If you play 432 into cymatics you get circles. If you 528 you into cymatics you get a spiral yes spiral the goldern greater mean. You see this everywhere from snail shels to flowers opening from buds to your own ears (the bit that turms frequency into pitch. Storms do this so does ur DNA and also black holes and galaxys. Some guys are scared of the truth or just point blank refuse to listen and basically call guys like Einstien, Telsa wrong... Also i didnt even see him mention the ionisphere The ionosphere is an area HARRP uses to improve comunication around the world. The ionosphere is where we get 432 not the dumb ass math he used. The ionosphere is 4320 arc seconds from the top of earth to the centre. The actua resonance of earth is 431.6 hz

david wolfe - is that you?

From Wikipedia- seems to suggest that 440 was informally standardised by the American music industry in 1926 and instruments started to be manufactured based on that.

A440
or A4, which has a frequency of 440 hertz, is the musical note A above middle C and serves as both a precise tuning and also a general "ballpark" tuning standard for musical pitch as there is a global controversy concerning the precise definition for A4. The Boston Symphony Orchestra supports A4 having a frequency of 441 Hz, the New York Philharmonic supports A4 having a frequency of 442 Hz, and in Germany, Austria, Sweden, Russia, Spain and continental Europe those symphony orchestras support A4 having a frequency of 443 Hz. Even though many piano technicians around the world support A4 having a frequency today that exceeds 440 hertz, standard guitar tuners continue to support A4 being 440 hertz, as that had been at one point accepted more universally as the standard. As a result, pianos and guitars today tend to support two different definitions of A4. The controversy of A440 as a pitch standard surrounds whether artists or scientists are the ones to define the name of a musical vibration and whether or not that convention should be forever fixed or permitted to change with popular convention.

Prior to the standardization on 440 Hz, many countries and organizations followed the Austrian government's 1885 recommendation of 435 Hz, which had also been the French standard since the 1860s.[1] The American music industry reached an informal standard of 440 Hz in 1926, and some began using it in instrument manufacturing. In 1936 the American Standards Association recommended that the A above middle C be tuned to 440 Hz.[2]This standard was taken up by the International Organization for Standardization in 1955 (reaffirmed by them in 1975) as ISO 16.[3] Although not universally accepted, since then it has served as the audio frequency reference for the calibration of acoustic equipment and the tuning of pianos, violins, and other musical instruments.

It is designated A4 in scientific pitch notation because it occurs in the octave that starts with the fourth C key on a standard 88-key piano keyboard. On MIDI, it is note 69.

An 88-key piano, with the octaves numbered and Middle C (cyan) and A440 (yellow) highlighted.
A440 is widely used as concert pitch in the United Kingdom[4] and the United States.[5] In continental Europe the frequency of A commonly varies between 440 Hz and 444 Hz.[4] In the period instrument movement, a consensus has arisen around a modern baroque pitch of 415 Hz (A♭ = 440 Hz), baroque for some special church music (Chorton pitch) at 466 Hz (A♯ = 440 Hz), and classical pitch at 430 Hz.[6]

50px-Gnome-mime-sound-openclipart.svg.png

A440
sine wave at 440 Hz
Problems playing this file? See media help.
A440 is often used as a tuning reference in just intonation regardless of the fundamental note or key.

The US time and frequency station WWV broadcasts a 440 Hz signal at two minutes past every hour, with WWVHbroadcasting the same tone at the first minute past every hour. This was added in 1936 to aid orchestras in tuning their instruments.[7]

I wonder why those different orchestras used slightly different tunings? 1hz differences.

Look watch this

The ionosphere turns electromagnetic energy into radio waves. Also look at the shape that makes pitch yes its the pi/phi the golden greater mean! Look it up its everywhere. Storms do it, water spins when it drains. Some snail shells do it. Flowers do it when the bloom. Galaxcies form in spirals. You play a 528 frequency into cymatics it makes a spiral. Too understand the science you got to fully umderstand harmonics and harmony. You know what causes phase! 440 is missing harmonics why? It has 2 man made frequencies. For our ear to determine pitch those radio waves need to be in phase to hear the full 12 harmonics!! So basically 440 is out of phase. If we play music we man making frequencies that travel in sines. What happens when its out of phase? The sines dont match up. The earth has determined the perfect hz. So to get perfec harmony you have to match frequency. Like singers who sing in harmony. We have stopped the phase our self by singing in different pitchs but its match with the earth so the sine waves hit our earth in perfect time so we can hear precieve the full spectrum of sound (12 harmonics) 440 has 8 and 6 of those is missing from the universe so there is 2 add that shouldnt be there and our ears percive it out of phase

Last edited:
Look at ear damage from loud music. When you damage ur ears you get that constant ringing. Well thats the earths resonance and ur ears cant turn it off cos it cant tell the pitch anymore cos you fucked it up. Look at the link i posted (the breathing earth a few posts back). The bass notes rosonates below the human hearing range. But you have fucked it up so ur ears can no longer determine the pitch and that ringing is because the brain is getting the electro signals from a damanged ear and its a constant ring that you cant turn off.
They discovered this as a lad paid to cut his eardrums so he was deaf and couldnt hear it. It didnt work and he killed himself 2 weeks later. This is when they discoverd it was brain related

Last edited:
Dont listen to guys without PHD's they dont have a clue. All the evidence ive provided is science fact. Ive not done the math cos i dont need too. Thats already been done. But now you know how the ear works! Its more then math its biology too. Where guys who dont understand never looks

Last edited:
Back