Back once again with the renegade master

greatruaha

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I keep hearing little snippets of what is going on here on Psyforum from Onestone and thought I would have a little look for myself.
I used to practically live here at one time, then Myspace and Facecrack happened to me.
Anyone here I still know??

Hello. Welcome back :Grin:

Hello!
I keep hearing little snippets of what is going on here on Psyforum from Onestone and thought I would have a little look for myself.
I used to practically live here at one time, then Myspace and Facecrack happened to me.
Anyone here I still know??

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY :3

Helloooooooo!

:Hello:

vice a versa onestone ya a funny guy :Smile3: the old threads on here have cracked me up
nice to see a few people still using the site tho.
still new an getting used to the place really an new to the psytrance culture to...
I'm the only one in my circle of friends that likes it,,
i wouldn't say I'm the funniest chap but do enjoy a good chat about most things really :Smile3:

I'm confused. I think I remember You from the Omniscience forum, but maybe it's just from here? But then again I don't remember being here, either. My time on omniscience was a while ago, I remember a thread about a new thing called youtube. Someone posted a video of a giant centipede eating a mouse.

I'm confused. I think I remember You from the Omniscience forum, but maybe it's just from here? But then again I don't remember being here, either. My time on omniscience was a while ago, I remember a thread about a new thing called youtube. Someone posted a video of a giant centipede eating a mouse.
Greatruaha and I were in most of the Omniscience parties in London and in Kent. Did you have a different forum name then?

Greatruaha and I were in most of the Omniscience parties in London and in Kent. Did you have a different forum name then?

I'm always Pure Ignorance or More Ignorance, Maybe just PI. I thought there was a forum called Omniscience which I visited for a few years ages ago when I was checking out the scene for a trip to the UK. I never made it to the UK, so never went to any Omniscience parties :Sad: but had good memories of that forum and so came looking, but found this instead. Strangely it seems I've also been a long time member of this one, and some usernames look very familiar, I'm almost certain Elaine was a member of Omniscience.org.uk, but it was a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I'll make it there one day and find some of you still stomping I hope :Smile3:

We were both in the Omni forum. Later on, people gradually moved to here then drifted off to Faceblock.

pffft.. Facebook, bleh.:Ill: The forums used by psylovers here in oz have all gone that way as well.

I thought for a bit that I might have imagined omniscience.org.uk, But then I found a snapshot of it in the wayback machine.

Does anyone remember who it was on there who worked at a Zoo? She had a thing about Tigers I think. And is Percy still around? I used to indulge the delusion that he was a bot. And that guy (I think it was a guy) who used Bato from Ghost in the Shell as his avatar?

Back