Should Soldiers get compensation for Injury during war?

cheers jpsy, ur right, i havent come across right at all in this thread (again...), I have tried to say that I dont have an opinion on this, but i guess the way i write is just not putting that accross, i was attempting to bring up a discussion about somthing i was confused about...

i find the whole thing very confusing, its a complete conflict of ideals, me being totally anti-war, and the idea that people choose to join the army, totally mess's with my head, because for me thats choosing to kill... a few posts on this thread have spun things in a diffrent direction for me however

I certainly didnt want to imply that soldiers shuld get any less treatment than other people! People are people, and regardless of what they do which offends my sense of human rights, i wuldnt deny them their human rights

Dave, u are agressive, and pherhaps, just pherhaps, the fact that so many people are 'accusing' u of being so shuld be telling u somthing...i'm not going to apologize to you, it woz u that called me a cunt, not vice vesa, even when u've sent me abusive pm's i've not lashed out at you in the way that u do to me, and to other people.

Divingpops, i fully agree, i'm sure had this discussion taken place in a 'live' situation, it wuld have been allot more productive lol

ahwell, sorry if i've offended people, was not my intention, and for what its worth, i wuld never let anyone 'rot' for any reason :Smile3:

Dave, u are agressive, and pherhaps, just pherhaps, the fact that so many people are 'accusing' u of being so shuld be telling u somthing...i'm not going to apologize to you, it woz u that called me a cunt, not vice vesa, even when u've sent me abusive pm's i've not lashed out at you in the way that u do to me, and to other people.

perhaps you could quote from here in this thread where i have been aggressive to you rather than yet another unfounded claim that you fail to support

perhaps IF i have sent you an abusive PM you should publish the contents here john

it is easy enough to make spurious claims but some proof would help your case - because otherwise you end up looking like you are telling tall tales

and yes i have called you a selfish cunt in this thread - probably 3 times because despite being told by others where youre thinking was somewhat skewed you continued to insist that giving compensation and preferential medical treatment was wrong

which part of that isnt selfish then?

and if ANYONE said that was their thoughts on the situation under dscussion i would call them a selfish cunt as well and if it were face-to-face then i would be saying it to thier face - i have the moral courage to standby what is right - unquestingly because no question need be asked of what these service people have given - whether you think that contribution is valueless or not

i bet if it were you or a close family member in that posiition you would be one of ther first to complain about how badly they or you were beng treated

in fact i hope one day you get into the same situation then we can all take your attitude towads you - they say a taste of your own medicine is the worst - so i have added it to my christmas wish list - see how unselfish i am?

so now either put up or apologise or look like a liar as well as a fool

dave do you actualy not read what i say? coz from what i understand, you seem to think that I have firm opinions on this entire question, when i have quiet clearly stated, thats I DONT.

examples of aggresion? well cunt is the perfect example, also a PM Quote, from not so long ago

dave arc-i said:
why dont you fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more?

(start to finish, nothing else whatsoever in the pm)

o ur such a luvly person dave

a liar is somthing i'm not, a fool pherhaps, in as much as I dont have all the answers in life, u obviously do of course, directly from god to from the way you demand to be listend to, it wuld seem

trancetheory said:
dave do you actualy not read what i say? coz from what i understand, you seem to think that I have firm opinions on this entire question, when i have quiet clearly stated, thats I DONT.

yes i do john and i remember what you have written - unlike yourself it would seem because below is what would appear to be a vey firm opinion

why should someone who has had some kind of injury from war get priority over someone who has been injured in a car accident?

People choose to go into the battle field, people dont choose to get run over (well maybe they do but thats another topic)

so thats an opinion not a thought and at the root of my suggesting that you are selfish

and if you wish to quote somethng out of context perhaps the full exchange will demonstrate the way you like to twist things (much the same way as you moved the goal posts repeatedly in this thread) and look the victim out of it all - i also note there isnt a single aggressive quote from me this thread that you have been abe to post and that as been a repeated accusation from you john

a couple of people like joe and goz have comnented that you are smart - yes smart enough to make out you are some sort of victim in all this - well.........

watch this space for the whole story of which your quote was a very small part of

and why would i be bothered if you are ignoring me? isnt that some form of bonus for me?

i am betting to myself that you are a curtain twitcher and have to take a peek anyway

Back