The Feedback Thread

The instrumental song I made is called "Short Fuse". Shot and edited by Andrew Joseph Alexander. Thank you!

Hello Hello,

I hope you are doing well :Smile3: I just wanted to share a prog psytrance track I've done and I am wondering if anyone would like to provide some feedback. Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

Hello SYckickos
check this thing... music

Hi! here's a track finishing now

Its one of three tracks that is going to be sent to Geomagnetic label, they already accepted the tracks for release but wanted me to mix the song better which I've done now. i hope

So do you guys and gals think its good enough to send the songs back to the label.

Here is the two other songs:

My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DjTwistedDesire/

Its a long one, Not properly mastered yet!

Hay mate like where your going with the layers but i feel that the low end is very overpowering I'm not sure if its the bass itself or if its from the tail of the kick I'm not totally sure myself quite new to the learning process myself,, also maybe try sending some of your channels to return tracks/bus with fx on to get them sounding abit more fluid together if u don't already anyways :Smile3:

Last edited:

most recent project
still a bit unhappy with with bass but slowly getting there,, just wanted to move on with this one an not get stuck in the bass loop :|
just looking for any advice on compostion really

cheers

most recent project
still a bit unhappy with with bass but slowly getting there,, just wanted to move on with this one an not get stuck in the bass loop :|

cheers

Don't got any advice composition-wise, but I have to say, really liking what you've done!

Hay mate like where your going with the layers but i feel that the low end is very overpowering I'm not sure if its the bass itself or if its from the tail of the kick I'm not totally sure myself quite new to the learning process myself,, also maybe try sending some of your channels to return tracks/bus with fx on to get them sounding abit more fluid together if u don't already anyways :Smile3:
Thanks man
Hey thanks for advice, taken on board. I need to work on my low end, sometimes i like sometimes i dont, glad you said that. Yoh know the saying an artist never likes his own work, well somwthing like that. And im still new hahaha

most recent project

cheers

Im not a big fan of forset style so this may not count for anything. But i kept expecting some sort of stab of something down the middle as its super wide. But good job, arrangment was good imo, i dont get random but yours had question answer going on

Im not a big fan of forset style so this may not count for anything. But i kept expecting some sort of stab of something down the middle as its super wide. But good job, arrangment was good imo, i dont get random but yours had question answer going on

Just listened again and in my head its like you have void that keeps thing out the middle so i was imaging stabs with a ping pong tail slowing pushing out to the rest of the track. But cool tune thou

And may i suggest a very nice delay plugin called sta delay. Its worth $49 but theres a free version which you can get from askaudio.com! Its a askaudio version which is 100% the same as the $49 one and it is a summing tube amplifier (sta) its very nice and has a stereo spread knob to change ping pong spread!

Last edited:
Just listened again and in my head its like you have void that keeps thing out the middle so i was imaging stabs with a ping pong tail slowing pushing out to the rest of the track. But cool tune thou

And may i suggest a very nice delay plugin called sta delay. Its worth $49 but theres a free version which you can get from askaudio.com! Its a askaudio version which is 100% the same as the $49 one and it is a summing tube amplifier (sta) its very nice and has a stereo spread knob to change ping pong spread!

Thanks man il have a look at that plugin mate

an il keep that in mind about the middle of the track lacking aswell se if i can fit something in there

was trying try to give abit of a spooky creepy kinda feel so think a stab maybe harsh but il have a dabble :Good:

Thanks man

Hey thanks for advice, taken on board. I need to work on my low end, sometimes i like sometimes i dont, glad you said that. Yoh know the saying an artist never likes his own work, well somwthing like that. And im still new hahaha

i do feel as tho its the power of the kick on another listen it just overlaps the bass abit i think matety < but making kick and bass sit well harmonically is something that i need a hand with,,,its a real nightmare ;l >

Lets try here feedback is more than welcome. Only preview.

Yeah man nice matey the progressions really nice and theres some really good meddling sounds at the beginning of the mix.. the leads are really full throughout and pull you through the tune and the basslines got a good groove to.. well done man great effort :Good:

Back