the tune-finder

Heard a track from my tent at Boom in dream like state. There was Val vashar playing and then Grouch after him. I think it was one of them.

Track was zenon like but much lighter and more progressive. It has "Portal"-like (Valve video game) voice telling something along these line: "Please, work out with me.."

Whole Zenon night at Alchemy was a blast. I finally got into zenon sound. Before that night I thought it was quite boring. But now I get it. Really clever production there.

Ok I now know that this is Grouch track and samles are from South park episode The Ultravibe Pleasure 2000. But I am not sure if that track was ever released :Sad:

A few months ago at an outdoor party (think it was Alternative Waves with Shift) I heard a tune in the morning that was what I'd been wanting to hear for ages. Psytrance with bossa or samba piano. Anyone know it?

Hi guys. What is the tune that uses a vocal sample of Noel Fielding saying "These are goth girls yeah? Do some dark stuff" from the Mighty Boosh?
I thought it was a Mr. Peculiar tune but can't seem to find it. Any help greatly appreciated.
Sam

Hi guys. What is the tune that uses a vocal sample of Noel Fielding saying "These are goth girls yeah? Do some dark stuff" from the Mighty Boosh?
I thought it was a Mr. Peculiar tune but can't seem to find it. Any help greatly appreciated.
Sam

Hey, dude. It's Spyrallus & Psymmetrix - 'Kelvin Groove'!

:Grin:

LIQUIDDREAMS RADIO
the spirituality from Hungary (home of Ozora Festival)
autumn.jpg
Listen:​
Spirituality from Hungary. Famous music isn't the best music. Liquiddreams has a magic, a special "liquid" atmosphere. One or two dinamic psy tracks, than one or two chillout, ambient, meditation songs... The style is always changing, flowing. Always new releases! This variety is the Liquiddreams Radio... from the home of Ozora Festival.

(progressive, psytrance, ambient, chillout, psydub, reggae, meditation)​
sun.jpg
PROMO VIDEO​

fest.jpg

I have a tough one for the 40 somethings. I'm looking for a track from about 1993-4 and all I have to go on is that it is a dubby dnb track with an intro that involves beats and what can only be described as a munchkin laughing on a loop. Any ideas or leads welcomed. Sorry for the obscurity and vagueness, I expect it to remain a mystery.

Ta.

Hey guys,

I've recently got into psytrance over the past 2 years or so, looking to go to Antaris next year :Smile3:

I've found a tune in the following video at 22:52 and I really want to find out what its called, can anyone tell me what its called please or point me in the direction of how I can find out? I've been searching for weeks to try and find out....

Thanks

Blakey

Hey guys,

I've recently got into psytrance over the past 2 years or so, looking to go to Antaris next year :Smile3:

I've found a tune in the following video at 22:52 and I really want to find out what its called, can anyone tell me what its called please or point me in the direction of how I can find out? I've been searching for weeks to try and find out....

Thanks

Blakey

Found it, it was AnSolas & LightRocker - November Dreams :Smile3:

There's a tune I heard at illumiNaughty a few years ago that had a really cool break then a "loading bassline" sample. Any ideas? (could have been atomic pulse)

would love to know id of this track, its certainly not Simon and Raja as vid title would suggest...

any help greatly appreciated x

Can anybody help me with an ID from Eat Static - Concorde2 Brighton 17-11-06?

It's on this youtube video from 54 minutes in (it's at a different point on the liveset if anybody is referring to that).

Very tribally trancey/techno type crossover affair with amazing percussion. It has the vocal "generate a tremendous charge of psychokenetic energy" & some elements of one of the leads reminds me of dickster - dizzy drops.

And also the next tune (I think, anyway) from 59 minutes in, which is psy. Has the vocal "In the sky I saw something" repeated over & over.

Looonnnggg shot, but i've heard a dark or hi-tek song with vocals from a song that sounds like it belongs in an old country and western film. Would really love to listen to it again :Smile3: Thanks in advance.

Anyone know what the track with the White Rabbit sample that kicks in at 44 minutes is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back