DJ NANOOK

Evening all!
My last mix went to 26# in the Tech-Trance charts - Big love to all those that supported!

So, for my most recent mix, I decided that if you all help me get to the top ten i'll give away some free clobber!!

All you have to do, is listen to the mix, and share the link on your Facebook wall.
(Make sure to comment on the track so I know you've shared)...
I'll pick one person at random and give them a free tee-shirt or hoody, from the new batch of Chaos Mechanism Records and Nanook gear which is due out soon! (your choice which)

As an extra bonus, if I get all the way to 1# ...i'll put a free, exclusive and unheard tune out for free download, for all!

Cheers again for the support.
xx

http://www.mixcloud.com/chrisnanook1/tech-trance-summer-14-mixed-by-chris-nanook/

The upload has reached 14th in the Tech Trance chart and 18th in the Psychedelic chart!
I said i'd give away music n hoodies if it got into the top ten ... well.... sorry about that lol ..
Please subscribe to email updates and my Mixcloud (don't forget to share my links if you're on social media), and i'll defo give away some Merch to followers, for the first mix of mine to top-ten place :Smile3:
Cheers for all the support guys!!
x

New mix on MixCloud, just uploaded!

Get your listening tackle around this and warm up your bank holiday weekend!!
http://www.mixcloud.com/chrisnanook1/klezmer-swing-mix-aug-2014-mixed-by-chris-nanook/

My missus' event, "Prohibition" has a party booked 20th Sept, where you can catch myself, Emma Clair, Alex Cardwell... as well as Roc Vicar + Mr Somuch from The Lancaster Speakeasy, playing the finest selection of Electro-Swing, Swing, Klezmer and bass-driven party tunes!

We'll be serving a special "Prohibition" cocktail, blended and mixed especially for us by the brilliant bar-staff ... full details of the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/599072056877908/?fref=ts

Hopefully see you there! x

Oh ok, wasn't logged into my artist account, (don't have a personal account).

I reckon you'd make more money if you lowered the price to about £4 or £5 by the way.

Oh ok, wasn't logged into my artist account, (don't have a personal account).

I reckon you'd make more money if you lowered the price to about £4 or £5 by the way.

I'm not arsed about the money, but thanks for the feedback.

I hope you enjoyed the music.

Hey all.
I've just uploaded a cheeky Tech-Trance mini-mix to Mixcloud.
To those that attended Strange Daze last weekend and picked up a CD, you'll recognise the mix....
However, If you missed out, then now is your chance to check it out :Smile3:

In other news, I'm well excited to announce i'll be back, writing a regular feature for a new tech-trance-prog orientated magazine which will be launched in the new year - If you have any information you'd like to share regarding parties of note, new releases or scene news, then please feel free to drop me a message :Smile3:

Impromptu mini-mix of some early 2000s Psy for you :Smile3:
Kinda "classic" full on... or at least some of my faves from the era.
Hope you enjoy :Smile3:

(ps - if you do like it, giz a comment on Mixcloud, and i'll be more tempted to dust off the old records and plan a proper 2hr classics set :Smile3:

New track.
"John Rowe - Hypnohigh (Nanook Remix)"
...available for Free/Donations on Bandcamp.
Bit different for me this one, so hope you enjoy :Smile3:

NEW MIX ALERT!
"Progressive Psychedelic Trance - Spring 2015"
A two and a half hour long collection of progressive psychedelic trance music, from over the years.
Mixed with love, in memory of hazy summer days, dancing in the sun, with my favourite tribe.
Featuring artists such as - Minilogue - TETRAMETH - Echotek - Deviant Species - Ticon - Midimal... and many other brilliant artists.
I hope you enjoy!
P.L.U.R
x

Tracklist:

1. Global Wonderground - Phony Orphants
2. Quiet Is The New Loud - Antix
3. Away - Echotek
4. Snatcher by Auricular
5. Strange Attractors (Liquid Soul Remix) - Freq
6. Woody Twister - Flowjob
7. Ground Control - Zen Mechanics
8. Something Is Happening To Me - Ritmo
9. Don't Tell Me I Sing Like A Robot - Ticon
10. Balojax (Remix) - Deviant Species
11. Sensations - Andromeda
12. Quantize - B-Wicked
13. Creepy Cheeky - Hydrophonic
14. Amon Ra - Mummerah
15. Jet Lag - Sun Seek
16. Test Tones - S Range
17. Rumble In The Jungle (Jey and Ex Remix) - Behind Blue Eyes
18. A Practice In Blackness - Tetrameth
19. In Deck Out - Echotek
20. Fluctuate - Vibra
21. Leloo - Minilogue
22. Red Out - Cubica
23. Take A Breath - Midimal
24. Disco Nection - Pixel vs Ran Shani
25. Up In Smoke - Kiwa

Thanks to those that supported the above mix.
It charted at No#7 in the PSychedelic Trance chart, on Mixcloud :Smile3:

Next up is a foray into more pounding grooves.
Tech-House and deeper chunky Techno, mixed live at Club IXIV Manchester, last weekend, B2B with my missus.
We hope you enjoy :Smile3:

Ah that's rare skills there eh - I think bicyclists say something like 'Chapeau!' as a mark of respect and it seems appropriate here

"Chapeau: a french term for which basically means hats off. Its used by the more cultured of the cycling community but id like to see it become more widespread. Chapeau to to the lad who still enters time trials despite finishing 15minutes after the marshals have gone home just cos he loves cycling! Chapeau to the cyclist who gets dropped in a race and still finishes it out arriving in 2 hours after the sandwiches are eaten. Chapeau to the attacker at the start of a days racing knowing the potential for pain could be beyond what he is willing to endure. Next time you're out cycling go alongside someone and throw a “chapeau” their way."

The tracks there are on-point and that's a lot of digging to find stuff at that level - plus the flow is perfect - invisible Jedi level mixing too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back