Iso2 Cyber Festival. Provisional Set Times

@Torsion Jim - Im happy with that time. Thank you.
Does the stream need babysitting
If not, I'd love to do a Sunday monring drone/ambient set, before DSE ...say 8-11am-ish...

eT would need to connect you.

if i put 8-11 Drone/Ambient set down he'll have to wake up and connect you! @eT :Wink3:

OK then, people left to confirm their set-times are;

Craig Lee
Nabla

if anyone knows these people in the 'real' world could you bother them. Ive messaged Nabla on fb.

Last edited:
Coolios! I'm definitely down for another Saturday night set. :Grin: Might play a Jötunn live set this time. Will mull it over as it's also fun to play other people's tracks... If I do play a DJ set, it might head more into darkpsy territories. Hmm. Will think about this one!

Cheers, Jim, for sorting it out. :Smile3:

@Torsion Jim - Good with me, i'll be around all weekend too encase of drop outs or tech difficulties :Boredom:

Are we ok with 138/140 Off Beat/Progressive 7pm - 9pm Thursday? might be a nice lead into @MaGiCdAvE's banging psy?
I will start with some stuff by Dust or Whiptongue and see where it ends up

criag lee and nabla still both need to confirm they are playing on the times laid out in the OP.

@Craig Lee

if you two cant play, even though you both said you wanted too, we need to know ASAP to sort out replacements etc

Last edited:
criag lee and nabla still both need to confirm they are playing on the times laid out in the OP.
@Craig Lee
if you two cant play, even though you both said you wanted too, we need to know ASAP to sort out replacements etc
It's taken care of with Craig, right?

Not exactly. He still hasnt confirmed on the time yet. He showed up earlier, said he couldn't find the set times and then dusted off again.

Oh yeah @Full Lotus

You are down to start at 5pm with your Psyche Rock set. You mentioned that you could start then. Is this still ok?

You said after nabla? But tbf you can play every night if ya want?

Back