This is techno

I know I haven't posted in MD for a while, but my friend Sam's first acid track was released today on Beatport and I wanted to big her up, not least because it's only her second release of any description - she topped the Beatport breaks chart in late 2020 with her first.

Happy 303 day, everyone! :frolic:

I'm very interested in the Behringer clones especially the SH-101 have you had much fun with it yet?
Yeah it's quite enjoyable.

Been trying to get my head round programming it.

My memory is destroyed after years of abuse so I struggle to hold any information for more than 5 seconds so trying to program it is fun.

Yeah it's quite enjoyable.

Been trying to get my head round programming it.

My memory is destroyed after years of abuse so I struggle to hold any information for more than 5 seconds so trying to program it is fun.
pretty sure you can use the behringer synthtribe software to program arps and stuff in both the td-3 and ms101

You can, but I've had more fun out if programming the unit itself.

More opportunity for happy mistakes

Ben Pest has been on fire for atleast the last 6 years now. And he isnt slowing down any time yet. Absolute go to secret weapon tunes all day

this guys mixing approach is fucking mental. I have literally no idea what he is doing. He is banging buttons, twisting knobs & throwing the jog wheel around. But it sounds good. Plus, he is ripped to fuck on something

fair play

obvs i know what he is doing, but the way he does it is intense as fuck. These techno djs gotta fiddle to the point of abstraction

here he is live as part of AnD

Last edited:
Back