Greetings everyone

Kick-Flip

Forum Member
Reaction score
South African producer based in the Netherlands. I make full-on / morning type stuff, mostly inspired by sounds from the 2000's -dare I say.... the golden era? :Grin: Dropped in here a couple time in the past but never joined, kind of a lurker I guess, but here I am now :Smile3:

taste my works if you please:

welcome to the forum i will go and have a listen to some of your music

Welcome aboard :Smile3:

Welcome to the madhouse :grin::joint:

"So what this place is just a dead box? Playing techno. Peace. What BS. Fucking techno ffs. This place is just a chat with the same people always, nobody reviews the trance or checks the blogs, just a fucking dead hangout space. Face it: don't even know why ''psy'' is in the name" (Kick-Flip, July 2021)

Quoted for truth. Hail Kick-Flip!

:Heart: ?:Heart:

"So what this place is just a dead box? Playing techno. Peace. What BS. Fucking techno ffs. This place is just a chat with the same people always, nobody reviews the trance or checks the blogs, just a fucking dead hangout space. Face it: don't even know why ''psy'' is in the name" (Kick-Flip, July 2021)

Quoted for truth. Hail Kick-Flip!

:Heart: ?:Heart:

I heard from @floatyhippyflower that this MAY have had something to do with my Techno.

Kick-Flip.
I have the FLACs if you prefer, over MP3?

Last edited:
South African producer based in the Netherlands. I make full-on / morning type stuff, mostly inspired by sounds from the 2000's -dare I say.... the golden era? :Grin: Dropped in here a couple time in the past but never joined, kind of a lurker I guess, but here I am now :Smile3:

taste my works if you please:
Welcome to the forum.

Note: Soundcloud account no longer available.

Back