This is techno

yeah got it to work eventually, never really used to be in to the more banging techno stuff but liking what I hear so far .

yeah got it to work eventually, never really used to be in to the more banging techno stuff but liking what I hear so far .
Check my signature for a recent hypnotic techno mix of mine. Plus if you go into all the iso recorded sets threads, in the psymusic radio forum on here, Bez and MrHammy have done plenty more of that sort of vibe too.

If that's too overwhelming, drop me a pm and I can send you links to the relevant sets that I'm gibbering on about

Check my signature for a recent hypnotic techno mix of mine. Plus if you go into all the iso recorded sets threads, in the psymusic radio forum on here, Bez and MrHammy have done plenty more of that sort of vibe too.

If that's too overwhelming, drop me a pm and I can send you links to the relevant sets that I'm gibbering on about
thanks , just got it on now , will have a look for the others too... ?

A deep techno mix I made, a few mistakes , but you know how it goes, sneaked a couple of Polygonia tunes in there :Wink3:

tidy. I will give it a listen soon.

Fancy a set at the next ISO fest on here?

tracklist:

Foreign Material - Pillars of a nameless city
Kryss Hypnowave - Scleroderma
Floating Machine - Locomotiva
Dycide - Thales (Polygonia interpretation)
L'estasi Dell'Oro - Sky unknown
Ymir - Mada'in saleh
Marcus Henriksson - Fire of water (Deepbass rmx)
Ymir - Animists
Hogeko - Towami
Alternate Current - Bleached bone (Polygonia interpretation)
Organit - Transition

Last edited:

Perc is so techno he doesn't need a sound check

first 20 mins of set ruined by the MC. Musta had too much charley

Last edited:
Back