bum licking is *not fluffy*

Reaction score
*firstly i apologise for this! i'm not on a come down i'm just deep in thought, & I am FAR from perfect myself*

does ne one share my massive distaste for the back scratching and bum licking that seems to contribute the hierachy of our scene!? and i thought the City was ethically dodgy!

maybe it's just 'business', but a damn unlucrative one for such awful behaviour

WHAT EXACTLY will it gain the culprits at a time when there's more important things to life than trance parties? (one hopes that day will come)
*cough*
.............will this hobnobbing produce 'true' friends?

*ponders*

shmoozing with so and so at parties (i dont mean friends or potential shags i mean 'influential' trance people)? (ok different if you are trying to get a tune released) - this to me is unacceptable for someone claiming they love trance music - to miss all the trance!?! get STUCK IN

is iz clearly well disollusioned :Smile3: ..........people come and go so the stayers surely dont need to be licking each others bottoms so graphically!?

maybe it was always like this and always will be and in my fluffy little world i just hadnt noticed

*shrugs*

:icry:

I thought that was why you were called "can you hear the gobblin'"

wonder what ignited this georgie? he he!

bum licking is the foreplay to release a choon

back scratching is used to reach a wider audience

any more answers 5 liras

I don't think it's particularly exclusive to the trance scene... I think it's quite a global phenomenon...

:ilol:

I think there's been enough talk of rimming on psy-forum recently... :P

... and as far as I can see - the mere mention of it ignites anger agogo!

Thus my conclusion is:
Rimming, contrary to popular belief, does not get rid of the shit - it adds to it...

:Wink3:

:ilol:

I think there's been enough talk of rimming on psy-forum recently... :P

... and as far as I can see - the mere mention of it ignites anger agogo!

Thus my conclusion is:
Rimming, contrary to popular belief, does not get rid of the shit - it adds to it...

:Wink3:

:irofl:

this whole bum licking thing a trance parties and whatnot...

say you are like well big in the trance scene and all that and someone comes up to you and goes hey [insert famous trance name] im me hows it going? how do you know whether someones being a sycophant or not or just being nice...cos you may think theyre being a suck when theyre not and you could come accross all arrogant and that would be a real shame! :irolleyes

this whole bum licking thing a trance parties and whatnot...

say you are like well big in the trance scene and all that and someone comes up to you and goes hey [insert famous trance name] im me hows it going? how do you know whether someones being a sycophant or not or just being nice...cos you may think theyre being a suck when theyre not and you could come accross all arrogant and that would be a real shame! :irolleyes

*nods*

I personally make a point of chatting to DJs and artists if I like their stuff, if only to congratulate them on a good set. It's not neccessarily brown-nosing, it's just a case of showing appreciation.

More often than not they turn out to be pretty nice people too and it makes a good conversation starter.

as a rule i don't say negative things about people's musical output, firstly because i've not met anyone whose music sucks :Wink3:, but mainly because i think in order for criticism to be constructive you need to have some kind of a prior relationship figured out.

whether that is transcribed as bum-licking, i don't know. but i think it would be quite rude to meet someone and say 'ello mate, nice to meet you, i think you accidentally shat on some vinyl and sold it to me 4 years ago, you terrible bastard' etc.

Back