100% biodiesel.

Deleted member 735

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Reaction score
easy chaps....
just letting you know that 100% biodiesel is now available from GREEN GOLD BIODIESEL. Manchester.
tel: 0845 3732769.

they are a safe bunch... please spread the word and help the cause.
peace,
N

Fushion Julz said:
Long way to go to fill up, though

<lol>............... Thats cos VERY few other cities are as organised or care as much as these guys.
When searching, i havent found anyone else in UK that has a 100% bio filling station....as yet.

Depends how much ya buying....
they'll do bulk discount and its a good cause...... worth it if ya running a 15k genny for 3 days.......
thought you would be more interested than most to be honest....
But hey........
N

SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!!!!

Groovy. I have been running my van on bio diesel for a while now.
Enviromentally friendlier, cheaper and better for your engine (so long as it is good quality). As well as supporting the renewables industry and not war mongering oil barons. Feels good.
I have been getting mine from Aeolus Fuels in Kent. No filling station though. I buys it in 25 litre tubs. Is a bit of an arse to transfer a tank full but kinda makes you appreciate the fuel you use and therefore not drive unnecessarily...so much.

Nanook said:
<lol>............... Thats cos VERY few other cities are as organised or care as much as these guys.
When searching, i havent found anyone else in UK that has a 100% bio filling station....as yet.

Depends how much ya buying....
they'll do bulk discount and its a good cause...... worth it if ya running a 15k genny for 3 days.......
thought you would be more interested than most to be honest....
But hey........
N

SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!!!!

I'm very interested...The second that there is a bio-fuel station anywhere within 25 miles of Reading and I'm there!

But, unless they sell without road-fuel duty for non vehicle use, Red diesel will remain loads cheaper for gennies!
Unfortunately, driving 200+ miles each way to fill up my 75litre tank on my van is not really viable...Neither, of course, is it very environmentally friendly.

Unfortunately, driving 200+ miles each way to fill up my 75litre tank on my van is not really viable...Neither, of course, is it very environmentally friendly.[/QUOTE]

http://www.lowimpact.org/contact.htm

maybe check out these folks. bit more local. normally i pick up 250-300litres and fill up my tank at a time.lasts me at least a month maybe two.

Fushion Julz said:
I'm very interested...The second that there is a bio-fuel station anywhere within 25 miles of Reading and I'm there!

But, unless they sell without road-fuel duty for non vehicle use, Red diesel will remain loads cheaper for gennies!
Unfortunately, driving 200+ miles each way to fill up my 75litre tank on my van is not really viable...Neither, of course, is it very environmentally friendly.

I know Mark Jackson's company was fuelling up their vehicles on biodiesel somewhere near Oxford ... perhaps a "ltitle" too far to go still, though :Sad:

Have to say, though, that smell of skanky old chip shop as it heads off can be a bit stomach churning :Wink3:

Fushion Julz said:

clearly....
Fair Play....

Z Horse said:
and better for your engine (so long as it is good quality).

apparently this is of such a quality that it does not invalidate warranty on ANY new car or engine component... :Grin: :Grin:

so <duh alert> I take it you need a diesel vehicle to run off biodiesel?

tortoise said:

yup,fraid so petal. :iyes:

tortoise said:

or an engine modification.......
dont know what that entails tho if im honest....
Their numbers in post 1..... GIVE EM A RING...they are pros and will defo know the score... And even if you dont purchase... theyve got an 0845 number so you'll be making a donation i know theyd appreciate......

N

Back