20GBP for Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh CD

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
yeah, I mean there must be someone with a spare copy or he doesn't like it?
PM me if you're interested or know where to find it...

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Very hard to find on CD mate, quality album. Good luck :Smile3:

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
damion said:
doh! I know about this auction, but this sen0byte gys is really crazy and it will probably end around 50-100GBP - he paid few days ago 90EUR for Pleiadians - IFO, and let me tell you he bought at least 5 of them for that price in last months. I guess he's trying to buy all psytrance ever released :Wink3: :Grin:

I don't really want to look for it on eBay, because it's a rare CD and there are a lot of people ready to pay big cash for it. I thought maybe someone here has a spare copy and would like to help a fellow forumer :Smile3: :iredface:

mad ron

Reaction score
wouldn't it be helping fellow forumers to let them jnow how much their cd would go for on the net rather than offering them a quarter of that?

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean but it's not like I'm trying to cheat anyone here!

I offered a price I can pay and if you think you can get more on eBay or somewhere else you don't have to reply to my offer! If however I'll find somebody who want's to sell it for 20GBP and will be happy with that price, then it's not your damn business! :Wink3:

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
oh, and if we're talking about helping fellow forumers, I've just sent a PM to Drat Mafia with a link where he can buy the Organic Noise CD he's been asking for in the other thread for just 4,5EUR .

:Smile3:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Btw, I have a Japanese issue of the first Prana album and also Tip Blue, both for sale if anyone is interested.

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
We should start here a sub-forum with CDs / vinyls for sale or trade, because the existing "Classified Section" has all kind of different offers (jobs/flats/haircut! etc.) and it's hard to find anything there :Smile3: