2nd Attempt At Final Mix

OPTOBOT

OPTOBOT
Reaction score
Hazzaar, wasn't too happy with the last mix so did another one!

Took even more of peoples advise,

kick has got extra bite
arrangement and intro have been completely rework, well most of it :Wink3:
fx stabs and spaceshipnoises have been added
hi hats are more obvious
bassline is slighty turned up, could help it :Wink3:
mp3 is much better quality :Smile3:

would be cool to get even more advise cos i want to send this tune of for proper mastering so don't want to make any mistakes!

Hope you enjoy!

You're not wrong there Bez, I've just listened to this for the third time today. :Smile3:

Somebody pay this guy some attention!

very hypnotic.......bassline reminds me of Logic Bomb.....infact it sounds almost identical to the Tranan - Slingshot bass line......was this intentional?

i do own a logic bomb album but not a tranan album, so fortunatly it wasn't intentional!

Someone said that it reminds them of huxflux, don't own any of there albums either! so hopefully i can tick the 'oringinal work' box! :Smile3: even if it does sound like someone else!

Most deff will cut back on lfo ohmboys, took me till now to realise its on almost everything!

Cheers for the comments

Pete :Smile3:

I think it sounds exactly like YOUR MUSIC, pete.
Keep the ohmboys crazyness.

yeah yeah yeah... rock on :Grin:

This reminds me of old planet ben/wizzy noise stuff which is one of the greatest things that has happend to psy trance, at least in my opinion.

I like the tempo, bassline, crazy sounds and hihats and last but not least the mix.
Dont worry too much about the ohmboys overkill, it fits the tune, and its only us fellow musicians that notice it.

Will download and store for future listening as well.

:wow:

Back