Progressive Psytrance 2nd Class Sleeper : A year of remix's

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a progressive psytrance project called "2nd Class Sleeper". This year (2021) I wanted to wade through all the remix kits that i have hoarded over the years and I'm aiming for one finished track a month and I'm going to post the results here.

January: Egorythmia - Anomaly.

I quite like egorythmia, moody, not cheesy prog

Last edited:

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
February: 2 Weekend - Samsara.

I just found these stems on t'interwebs. I don't know the artist and couldn't find anything out about them.

Last edited:

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
March: Hypogeo and Electrypnose - F--ck With The Android

Zenon records remix competition. Not really what i would usually go for but actually pretty cool in a dark techy kinda way. Nice Percussion.

(This is a repost cos i ended up changing some things after playing it out on the weekend)

Last edited:

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I must be getting old.
....I'd file that under "full on" in my collection haha...

Good work Biggins. ...miss the days of blatting tunes out with you, rather loudly!

Nanook

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
yeh i dunno myself TBH :Dntknw:....it's 138/140/Prog On tempo....kind of in that borderline area.

Yea dont think it matters - Rocking stuff either way.
Download linkzz plzzz kaithnxbai

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
Aprils remix was Double Helix - Black Magic. Originally a full on tune (146 bpm i think) i found this a bit of struggle to get finished*.

Last edited:

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
May's remix was "Mind and Matter - Day out of time". Originally released on Iono, i really enjoyed doing this remix. Lot's of good sounds in the remix kit and am fairly happy with how it turned.

Last edited:

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
Junes remix: "Tristan & Avalon - We Are Psychedelic"

This is the rough mixdown, and NGL, I was glad to get this to a point where i could claim it was finished. Huge mental blocks and lack of inspiration (hence why I am posting this in September)

Nanook

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Sounding good Biggina!

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
Augusts Remix was: Lyktum - Sacred Plants (Iono recs). I ended up culling a fair bit of material from the remix kit and the end result was a kinda spacy "influenced by the original" more than anything else.....really nice remix kit though...