A computer keyboard to die for

Oh yeas you can play Quake on it...oh no I mean wouldn't it be wonderful with Logic ahem...

Nah... I'll stick with my 10 quid M$ keyboard. It's a nice idea, but let's think about the practicalities for a moment.

Look at your current keyboard. I mean just look at the state of it.

Tea stains, fag ash, spliff crumbs, bits of ham sandwich, ear wax, nose hairs, dirt and grime. And it still works.

Imagine spilling a mug of tea over a 200 quid optimus keyboard. You reckon a rinse under the tap and a stint in the airing cupboard is going to fix it?

Is it bollocks as like.

Warwick Bassmonkey said:
N
Tea stains, fag ash, spliff crumbs, bits of ham sandwich, ear wax, nose hairs, dirt and grime. And it still works.

I don't. And I also wouldn't even more if I owned that beast. Do you strap your mp3 player to your willy when you take a piss?

I want the keyboard.

How about this beautiful piece of hardware :Grin:

Ctrl_Alt_del_Keyboard.jpg

You absolute bunch of poofs!

This is the keyboard I use:
face-profile-bigger.jpg

Ooh look - NO poncey dancing lights ... only for the hard-core!

i know what you mean im never intrested in new keyboard deisgns ect ect ect but this time omg yeah i want this thing!

Monkey Do said:
Only for girls who learned to touch type at secretary school you mean surely?
Absolutely not, at secretary school they only teach you how to use the Alphanumeric Keys - true hackers use a slightly different set of home keys so they can get to CTRL, ALT and the Function Keys faster ... :P

Back