A couple of tunes, feedback much appreciated!

NICE

deadline thats some god darn groovy stuff there, pitch bended baslines :Smile3: mmmmmm

listening to the hefty one now, tis a bit more powerfull :Smile3: nice stuff dude me likes

and is that invader zim i hear??? ive done that aswell :badger:

I was just listening to some progressive stuff (psyless groove) and thinking .. hmm this is ok but somethings missing... then i loaded "deadline" and there it was :Wink3:... really nice one, thanks, good for the mornings ... now ill check out hefty harvest...

Hefty harvest consumed, this is a kool one man... Like the way you slow it down after the "do you understand...." voice... Really great bass, gives me that wizzy noise feeling... and i love wizzy noise.
I think you keep the tension very controlled and i like that...

Great tunes.

yeah mate really cool! production is well good as well, and some nice atmospherics. what part of the country are you from (if england?)

Nice one! Im really trying to focus on getting a polished sound so its really encouraging to hear that! :Smile3:
Im in Bristol at the moment for another couple of months while i finnish my degree, then im moving back to London to really get stuck in with the music!

:Wink3:

Back