A DJJD Breaks Mix For you...

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
dam0 said:
nov16.jpg

feb01.jpg

feb02.jpg

If you didn't know already, DJ JD is an amazing talent we have had him down to play at Magik Bullet 3 times... If you have never heard him before, then here is your chance....

We are excited to give you this high quality mp3 mix recorded live @ Magik Bullet in October. It features DJ JD cutting and scratching a load of phat breakbeat. Enjoy it like we have been for the past couple of months.

Maybe he will post up a tracklisting for us. :Smile3:

cheers and happy holidays.

You have to register on our forum to download it and it isn't anywhere else . . . More coming soon from some past Magik Bullet guests...

http://www.kananga-studios.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/login.php?redirect=viewtopic.php&t=8

Nice one DamO for Hosting this mix and your kind words.

M

makdaddy

well i know what i'll be downloading this evening :Smile3: nice...

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
Word em up and that. If I recall it is a bit of trainwrecker, monitor issues... (Blame them tools, son, blame them tools)

I shall, hopefully, stick 2 mixes up before I go to away for a year. 1 breaks and one charity chop mix if I get the recording time. WoOOOOOooOOo. :Smile3:

M

makdaddy

jamez_23 said:
make me a copy Iain ....

nice one DJJD !!

I'll do you a copy of the Gibbonfux one too..i think you'll like that one alot very floaty / atmos prog breaks

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
reckon that'll be top travelling fodder for me ipod mate -- cheers :Wink3:

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
makdaddy said:
I'll do you a copy of the Gibbonfux one too..i think you'll like that one alot very floaty / atmos prog breaks

yeap, both of his (esp the proggy one) are very melodic and groovy - especially the opening tunes, great stuff :Smile3:

M

makdaddy

is this mix only 21.30 mins long ? or has something gone wrong