A drum'n bass thread

RYKANSLOPE

Forum Member
Reaction score
Drum and bass was the first dance music I've discovered, and what got me into partying, ten years ago, and I still love it (even if a lot of the stuff I used to love when I was younger now sounds horrible).

People into trance usually hate it, but who knows maybe somebody is interested.

Personally my favourite styles are the deep/minimal side of things ( style that emerged quite recently) and the techy hybrid of ten years ago, but I do not mind even more jazzy and soulful vibes from time to time.

So it's anybody else into it?

:Dj:

You know I'm with you on this one - still got a big place in my heart for bum and face.. Will post a few tunes when I ain't so ferkin' tired :Smile3:

Good shout dude.

i been trying to get into it few years back but just like with psytrance there is a lot of crap i had to dig through to get to some descent stuff. dont mind listening to an album or two if someone recommends. though i do like dark/atmospheric stuff waaaay more than the mainstream d&b. here is the tune that totally giving me shivers down my spine everytime i listen to it:

Same story, but I don't like it anymore :Sad: Some of my friends are really into drumfunk these days (seba, fanu, paradox)

I like something like that

Still have my collection on hard drive. Will post some darker stuff this evening (current value, BSE, proket, prode...)

i used to really like it in the mid/late 90s but lost touch with it.. heard loads at shambala this year which reminded me how much i liked it. Anyone got any good recommendations for current producers doing d&b/jungle & reggae cross over?

i used to really like it in the mid/late 90s but lost touch with it.. heard loads at shambala this year which reminded me how much i liked it. Anyone got any good recommendations for current producers doing d&b/jungle & reggae cross over?

benny page, serial killaz, aries, ed solo, marcus visionary

theres more but im not really awake :Smile3:

DnB... Well... GOOD DnB is actually my favourite music to dance too when I get going, but I don't really like much of it and partygoers often seem too tucked up/angry for me.

Like this though

:fp:Try using the search....

Well into the UK jump up and neurofunk styles.

Anyone getting on warehouse project?

Back