A few Ambient Sketches

Sturdy Pete

Sturdy Member
Reaction score
mmmmmm nice melodies and orchestral sounds

very different as well.. not the usual generic chillout :Smile3: good to hear someone doing stuff outside the box!

uctod redempsa is particularly nice.. is that sampled or a recording you've made?

love the Gymnopedie .. such a beautiful melody!

the sanguine limit sounds a little bass heavy and noisy (having said that, turn it up LOUD and it becomes really rather entrancing...)

top notch, original stuff! :Smile3:

::munk::

up dog!
Reaction score
some epic soundscapes here being presented. Its very emotional and evocative stuff....I can imagine chilling in my hammoc (if thats how its spelt) on a beach and going aaaaaarghhh!!

I can see alot of room for some clever,techy but subtle pecussion comming through that could guide us on the journey set.

keep plugin away......also is a bit bass heavy but thats not a problem..

sounding goood!!

::munk::

up dog!
Reaction score
have you listened to an artist called "pole" look him up, he produces glitchy style dub that is uber smoothe...just a thought.

John

Reconstructed

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the feedback.

I agree about the heaviness in the bass. I always have a tough time balancing that... perhaps it is my monitoring.

Sturdy Pete said:
uctod redempsa is particularly nice.. is that sampled or a recording you've made?
All sampled as of right now. The plan for the structure of that track is to have a total of 64 measures and I've only finished around 43 of them.

When I finish I'll try to find some string players to record it for real. Same goes for the sampled instruments in the other tracks.