A gathering of geeks.

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
In July I have been invited to a select evening with guy from Propellorheads doing a whole shebang thing for sequencing nerds on Reason...little tricks, good tips blah blah. And I should have Reason 3 sorted next week upon which to practise all the swanky info after the fact. I am so excited. God bless friends who work in music tech shops everywhere. They bloody rock - and they can get you discounts on Takamine's too. *puts another 5p in piggy bank...£6.43 down, £543.57 to go* :ibiggrin:

(sorry, just had to share that, best news I've had in weeks)

floatyhippyflower said:
In July I have been invited to a select evening with guy from Propellorheads doing a whole shebang thing for sequencing nerds

Tsk. Wasted on a girlie of course.

*is jealous*

*is even more scared of Floaty*

colin watch your back, she'll be modding music production next :scared:

Continuum said:
Tsk. Wasted on a girlie of course.

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=528999&postcount=12 :irazz:

makdaddy said:
colin watch your back, she'll be modding music production next
Nah, I'll never be anywhere near as *coughgeekycough* good as Colin. Ever. Your holy tech space is safe, though you may get sick of all my questions once I start recording again. :iwink:

<faint whiff of sine, sub and squelch blowing in my direction>

WOO! :cooljump:

geeks you just cant get away from them.

I've heard her resynthesise the sound of an electric guitar morphing into a dog barking with her anal emissions... the look of concentration on her face was priceless.

*wonders if FHF can simulate the sound of aforemention guff constantantly travelling past you* :wow:

makdaddy said:
*wonders if FHF can simulate the sound of aforemention guff constantantly travelling past you* :wow:

Search the forum for "wibbly bottom" and you'll find her revealing the secret somewhere, I'm sure.

makdaddy said:

Convolved farts eh!? :irazz:

:ilol:

hhmm an intriguing subject this, anyone care to do the analsys of convolved stereo guff emission ?

eDiT : im just talking shit now *leaves thread*

Back