A Pikey gets done...

notmushroom said:
So you have to look like a hippy now? I thought it was ideals :Sad:

i don't look like a hippy, but people keep calling me one anyway :Wink3:

natalia, so what if they are :Smile3:

I don't reckon that guy's a hippy at all. At least I'd like to see his hippy credentials. I doubt he has an alotment for example. I think it wrong in most cases for yuppies to feed ketamine to gypsies, poor little bugger.

It looks genuine, as it all seems to be improvised. If I were making a fake of it, I'd try and get some of the buildup as well as the aftermath.

yeah i reckon thats real. its fucking top class either way, but its much funnier if its real

Psy-Si said:
I think it wrong in most cases for yuppies to feed ketamine to gypsies, poor little bugger.

Still, in this case, he was threatening them so the yuppies were well within their rights to tranquilise the fuck out of him. Were it me, I'd probably put the fuckin' boot in a few times as well. For good measure. Can't abide wanton violence, unless it's being done to the people who like it...

munilooney said:
I don't reckon it's mean. If you're going to be disrespectful to people you have to expect your come-uppance. They didn't stoop to his level and threaten violence back. It was sort of like using a tranquiliser gun on an escaped chimp.

:irofl:

well i think thats not good especially if he was drunk can have bad reactions really and ther looked like ther was enouf of them ther to sort him out i bet he was ther mate how couldent handle it as hes wearing a cap as well as the fella on the floor soooooooooooooo if hes a pikey wat do u call yourself then?????????/ kettle calling the pot black sorry i dont find that funny just iriesponsibel behavier

a pikey is another word for traveller or gpysie but the diffierance is that a pikey is a gypies wanna be and they make every one think that gypies ar all the same and ther not its all about being an indervidual person dont sereo tipe people cos thers all sorts of people everywer

Well, why should they even have to get into a fight? No matter if there's enough of them to defend themselves, and the guy apparently said he was going to get backup. You're in the park to have a beer on a sunny day, not to get into gangland warfare, Good move on their part to neutralise the nasty niff, sorry, threat without any violence being necessary.

And

Goz keeps saying he's not a hippy but he blatantly is, I don't think hippyness has anything to do with dress any more.

tortoise said:
Goz keeps saying he's not a hippy but he blatantly is, I don't think hippyness has anything to do with dress any more.

Fer gawd's sake ... I am not a hippy ... i have a job

:runsmile:

Back