A Warm Welcome to Dooza

Barclay (Dark Angel) Nov 18, 2003

1. Barclay (Dark Angel)

Barclay (Dark Angel) Ninja Hippy

Threads:
    Steve - who was on the lights in the main room at PsyProject along with Disco Pete, and who rushed upstairs to install lights there after MBV were a bit late.

The man's a star. :Grin:

Hugs,

Barclay

2. _PsyMike

_PsyMike Guest

yes i agree.....top man :Grin: cheers for all your help steve :Smile3:

welcome to the forum...

3. dooza

dooza Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barclay (Dark Angel) @ Nov 18 2003, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Steve - who was on the lights in the main room at PsyProject along with Disco Pete, and who rushed upstairs to install lights there after MBV were a bit late.

The man's a star. :Grin:

Hugs,

Barclay [/quote:6ad6619cf5]
    :Grin: Hey Barcs, it was a pleasure as always. I thought I had better check this place out since i have heard so much about it. I seemed to lose the first 6 hours on the lighting desk, loads of fun when playing nice big toys.

Everyone put in such a lot of effort, it reminded me of the PLUR parties we put on a few years ago, but without all the egos and attitute.

I will do my best to be regular. Once my adsl line is installed at home I will be posting much much more.

Peace.

Dooza
    www.dooza.tv

4. Abstraction

Abstraction happy juice

Threads:
    hey dooza, top job on the lights, see you at the next awakening :Smile3:

:club:

5. dooza

dooza Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PsyMike @ Nov 18 2003, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes i agree.....top man :Grin: cheers for all your help steve :Smile3:

welcome to the forum... [/quote:700c47e382]
    Hi Mike,
    It was great meeting you, sorry that i couldnt stop to chat, next time you will have to pin me down!

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum, i have been intending to join for ages.

Double Helix, make sure you do say hello at the next Awakening, and I apologise now in case i dont understand you...i have been known to smoke a little bit too much sometimes, so my memory goes :Smile3:

Dooza
    www.dooza.tv

6. NiQu!D

NiQu!D Guest

welcome bud!

have a fun time here in never never land!

7. pink_faerie

pink_faerie Member

Threads:
    Hey Dooza, will see you at the awakening too :Smile3: x

8. dooza

dooza Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pink_faerie @ Nov 19 2003, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hey Dooza, will see you at the awakening too :Smile3: x [/quote:3e4b03c955]
    Hi pink_faerie, keep smiling, its the best thing to do :Grin:

9. skwelch

skwelch Senior Member

Threads:
    ahhh so it was you who burned the back of my brain with those lights in the psyproject main room :wacko:
    respect fella
    welcome aboard

10. dooza

dooza Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skwelch @ Nov 25 2003, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ahhh so it was you who burned the back of my brain with those lights in the psyproject main room :wacko:
    respect fella
    welcome aboard [/quote:478e9bb85f]
    well it was a mixture of mine and DiscoPetes lights...i hope the damage isnt permanent...come and say hello next time, we are both very friendly most of the time, other times i will sit and grin at you :Grin:

11. Mike Indidginus

Mike Indidginus Guest

Hello Dooza :Smile3:

12. dooza

dooza Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike Indidginus @ Nov 26 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello Dooza :Smile3: [/quote:1db84a9a39]
    Hello Mike B)

13. MARKINSIDE

MARKINSIDE Forum Member

Threads:
    hello dooza..

hope all is good with you dude - long time no see..good to see you clicked in here...hopefully you will become addicted like the rest of us...and we get to hear from you more often :Wink3:

big smiles to you dude..

:sun: :sun:

14. OGPete

OGPete Nearly all my own teeth

Threads:
    Hello, Steve, and - belatedly - welcome!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Was it you who spoke up for Jamie when he was having trouble getting in to Crystal Field's recent bash? If so, cheers!

How strange that, after a gap dating back to November, three of us spotted this thread on the same day in January.

Seeya around again soon,

Pete xx :shrooms:

15. Rigbic

Rigbic World Watching

Threads:
    Hello mate i'm not sure if i met you at psyproject or not but I came behind and played with the lights for a while with Disco Pete - I'm V tall (6'7) with dreads, either way hello mate, welcome

16. natacherry

natacherry Snoozing..

Threads:
    :welcome: :wizard1: :welcome:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice