abelton5 - help

D

dave arc-i

anybody live in brighton that knows their way around this application?

male, good sense of humour, cooking skills and stash seeks friendly, hungry person that needs to get stoned and be made to laugh at stupid humour to share intimate moments teaching a dummy how to use this package as the dummy in questuion doesnt interact well with tutorials or manuals :iheyhey:

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Reaction score
I had a bit of a eureka sort of moment after I watched a few of the videos on the ableton site

D

dave arc-i

Continuum said:
I had a bit of a eureka sort of moment after I watched a few of the videos on the ableton site
thanks for the tip

J-Flux

Junior Members
Reaction score
Would really love 2 help u personally, but un4tunately I live in Bristol!

I know this is really obvious, but you should definetly go through the tutorials that are on one of the drop down menus, they really help and you can fiddle as you learn!

You should also check the book Ableton Live Power, lots of good tips in there 2

If u've got a minute - check ma tunes 2!

http://homepage.mac.com/jonnygough/FileSharing1.html

Good luck

:p

D

dave arc-i

no its cool - yeah manuals i find them good if nobody can tell me in plain english normally!

the videos were good off their site

currently swinging along nicely with it though - stiarted to wonder how much a reasonably decent ecternal (firewire) soundcard is going to cost me though - currently thinking m-audio

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
abelton is working like a dream for me with a 60 quid m-audio card ..... go for it dave ..... cant beat that kinda value for money !!

:Smile3:

D

dave arc-i

echo indigo/pcmcia cards arent an option - i have two slots but using one for a firewire card physically blocks access to the other slot - but my firewire pcmcia card has two slots