Accommodation in Goa

miechey Nov 4, 2004

1. miechey

miechey member

Threads:
    Hiya

I'm off to India for the first time and am heading to Goa for Christmas day and New Years Eve. Could anybody recommend a good cheap place to stay??

I'll be looking for some parties full of lovely friendly people such as yourselves.... Any suggestions..?

:jump:

2. Dj Onyks(TurboTrance Rec)

Dj Onyks(TurboTrance Rec) Junior Members

Threads:
    Hey lucky girl...:Smile3: I was in India at almost the same period, last year.
    I stayed in Chapora for about 3 weeks, this village is more typical than Anjuna and 5 to 10 minutes from everything by motor bike... :bananada:
    The cheapest way to live in Goa, if you stay more than a week, is to stay with a family, and it's about 70 to 80 roupies(2 persons). But you will find only a bed, if you search the confort you can try any lodge, you will have shower, and good bed, for about 250 to 300 roupie... If you want something very quiet, go definitively to Arambol, it's 20 to 25 mn by motorbike from all the bar, but it' a very good place to chill......
    Party, don't worry you will find especially at this period...
    Enjoy your stay in India... :Wink3:

3. miechey

miechey member

Threads:
    Cool, cheers for your advice, its much appreciated!

Am very excited about going! Not too worried about home comforts at the moment, although I'm sure I'll be wanting them eventually.

Yay for a sunny Christmas!

:sun:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice