ACCOMODATION IN MANCHESTER

psypsyde Aug 12, 2004

1. psypsyde

psypsyde Junior Members

Threads:
    hey guys, this is manish from india, i am a trained dj, djing since past 3 years, but now i wanna get into music production, so i am planning to come to manchester to study music technology from MANCHESTER MIDI SCHOOL.

i'll be coming some time next year, for abt 10-12 months

i need to know:
    1) cost of living in and around the city centre, my budget being not more than 50 pounds or less per week for accomodation
    2) is it easy to find work for students, i e work 6-7 hours everyday, also would that include work on sundays.
    3) how much do u think would be the expenses per week on social life, not very extravagant, but just have a good time.
    4) FINALLY, if anybody is willing to rent out accomodation, within my budget as mentioned above, please give details about the accomodation too.
    i'll be waiting for ure replies
    cheers
    ps: email me on manishgadhe@hotmail.com or post here

2. Jim_Logic

Jim_Logic a bit random

Threads:
    you should be able to find somewhere for around that sort of cash, Salford is generally a lot cheaper than south Manc. I've lived in both and although a lot of people will try and tell you that it is ruff in Salford and you get mugged all the time it is absoulte rubbish. I lived in shared accom last year and it was £25 pppw. Living cost can be a bastard but it's a lot cheaper than living in London.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice