Accomodation in oxford

zeocrash

Sophisticated Gentleman
Reaction score
Ok i'm looking for a room in oxford, for the first and possibly the second terms (september-dec and possibly feb-may) of this coming university year.
I'm a good housemate, easy to get on with, don't complain, can afford the rent etc.
PM me if anyone can sort me out.

fair enough, but atleast i'm not an arrogant prick who gets off on is own sense of self importance like yourself.
thanks for the bump by the way

Hmmm, just spotted this, you still need a place? I'm in Oxford and will definitely keep an eye out for you. In fact, if you go to www.dailyinfo.co.uk you should find a load of places to rent. You could also try the Housing Rights centre who has cheap rental places, I don't have the number but you can get it from 118118. Good Luck!!!

turkeyphant said:
Chill dude.

What do you expect if you call someone a loser? He's trying to find a place to live for crying out loud??? He's probably in no mood for stupid jibes like that.

tortoise said:
What do you expect if you call someone a loser? He's trying to find a place to live for crying out loud??? He's probably in no mood for stupid jibes like that.

He's a good friend of mine. I only expect the very same from him. :iconfused

in all fairness i probably should be more used to your arrogance after 7 years of friendship. but as was said on the thread, this really wan't the place to try poking fun at me.
I'm still a bit stressed after having my mates at uni ditch me and get a house without me, delaying me so much that by the time i found out, all my other mates had gotten houses without me, thinking i was already sorted with the first group of mates.

Ross, cheers for the offer mate.
tortoise cheers for the support.
turkers, try working on your tactfullness.

zeocrash said:
in all fairness i probably should be more used to your arrogance after 7 years of friendship. but as was said on the thread, this really wan't the place to try poking fun at me.
I'm still a bit stressed after having my mates at uni ditch me and get a house without me, delaying me so much that by the time i found out, all my other mates had gotten houses without me, thinking i was already sorted with the first group of mates.

I'm well aware that finding a place to live is stressful business but if you actually reread my comments I think you'll see I wasn't being as harsh as you thought. However, I know it's hard making yourself clear on the internets. :iconfused

The purpose of my comment was a little bump to help you on the way and I hope you get somewhere sorted soon. Just if you're gonna call me an arrogant prick again I'd appreciate it if you kept to PMs.

Prick :P j/k
fair enough i'll stop cussing you now.

as for squatting, i don't mind as long as i don't have to live on my own

Back