Acid Rockers

chillum davey

Junior Members
Reaction score
Someone posted a thread a while ago about the Acid Rockers and was trying to find out what they're up to....for anyone still interested he's making money releasing stuff on Positiva.

chillum davey

Junior Members
Reaction score
Zinister said:
Hey Davey. Long time no C. How you doin?
Not bad mister Zinster thank you.

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting but saw a remix by him, and made me think of the forum. All good with you?

ZINI

Reaction score
chillum davey said:

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting but saw a remix by him, and made me think of the forum. All good with you?

Couldn’t be better. Looking forward to a nice chilled weekend.
Have a good one.

ZINI

Reaction score
Not too bad. Going to the pub so the weather doesn’t really matter.

soliptic

whirling mathematician
Reaction score
chillum davey said:
Someone posted a thread a while ago about the Acid Rockers and was trying to find out what they're up to....for anyone still interested he's making money releasing stuff on Positiva.
unbelievable :imad:

"inside" and "orion" from the mindset LP are two of my favouritest psychedelic dnb tracks ever!

i dont begrudge it when hugely talented people "sell out" and make production-line money-spinning stuff, everyone has to earn a living and all that, but i do appreciate it if they have the decency to do it under an alias and continue releasing stuff :P

benny fli

no comment
Reaction score
chillum davey said:

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting
you said it dave...