Acid Rockers

chillum davey

Junior Members
Reaction score
Someone posted a thread a while ago about the Acid Rockers and was trying to find out what they're up to....for anyone still interested he's making money releasing stuff on Positiva.

Zinister said:
Hey Davey. Long time no C. How you doin?

Not bad mister Zinster thank you.

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting but saw a remix by him, and made me think of the forum. All good with you?

chillum davey said:

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting but saw a remix by him, and made me think of the forum. All good with you?

Couldn’t be better. Looking forward to a nice chilled weekend.
Have a good one.

Not too bad. Going to the pub so the weather doesn’t really matter.

chillum davey said:
Someone posted a thread a while ago about the Acid Rockers and was trying to find out what they're up to....for anyone still interested he's making money releasing stuff on Positiva.

unbelievable :imad:

"inside" and "orion" from the mindset LP are two of my favouritest psychedelic dnb tracks ever!

i dont begrudge it when hugely talented people "sell out" and make production-line money-spinning stuff, everyone has to earn a living and all that, but i do appreciate it if they have the decency to do it under an alias and continue releasing stuff :P

chillum davey said:

Been hiding for a while enjoying the sun and thinking of something interesting to post up, not that this is very interesting

you said it dave...

Back