Advice on these Cd's anyone ?

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just want to save myself a few quid, and if recent discussions are anything to go by, save the scene by not buying any more shit cd's .....

So, just wanted opinions on following cd's before I buy .....

1. New Element Album on Avalanche ? The Shit or Just shit ? :Smile3:
2. Andromeda - Sensations ..... although the first cd was nice .... it never really made it into my cd box - and even if it did - the actual cd never made it out my box and into a cd player (well not at a party anyway) ..... Whaddya reckon on this one ? Anyone ?

I would ask about the Meller & POTS albums ... but lets face it - they should both rock ..... :iyes:

Oh - and what about this new AEON release ? Its got Human Blue, Blue Planet Corp & Yotopia (One of the few artists whose album far exceeded expectations created by comp tracks). Wasn't a massive fan of previous release on AEON though ....

Decisions, decisions ...... :icool:

Reaction score
jamez_23 said:
2. Andromeda - Sensations ..... although the first cd was nice .... it never really made it into my cd box - and even if it did - the actual cd never made it out my box and into a cd player (well not at a party anyway) ..... Whaddya reckon on this one ? Anyone ?
HELL YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's more varied than the first, and i thought it couldnt be as good but is :jump: some more dancy some much slower, nice remix in there, some soul surfer type one, all sounds yummy on my ear drums, a few of the meoldies are nearing eeek but i think can be just aaaaaaaaaagh. my plan = get fooked friday and listen again, hurrah!!!!

Reaction score
jamez_23 said:
Oh - and what about this new AEON release ? Its got Human Blue, Blue Planet Corp & Yotopia (One of the few artists whose album far exceeded expectations created by comp tracks). Wasn't a massive fan of previous release on AEON though ....

Decisions, decisions ...... :icool:
hmmm was listening to samples from this on saikosounds today. not too sure if dodge or not, the praecox one sounds coooooel!!!!

james if you like dmt express try trotter :runsmiley: gotta goooooooooo to meeeeeeeeeting!!!

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Andromeda Sensations is good, but quite fluffy...

kinda like a progged out silicon sound, tribal beats but rising synth lines...

As CYHTG says some lines get close to eeek but usually stay just the correct side, although its more of a listen than play thing I rekon! I really enjoyed it the other day, when driving in the car, got me to destination in a happy mood!

** I need to be sold on the Yotopia album... come on... someone selll it to me, I have been liking what I have heard from him, but the samples didn't get me to push the buy button, am I missing something? Is it great? or average? you tell me?
thanx

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Geoff3 said:
** I need to be sold on the Yotopia album... come on... someone selll it to me, I have been liking what I have heard from him, but the samples didn't get me to push the buy button, am I missing something? Is it great? or average? you tell me?
thanx
Geoff ..... the chances are that you would have bought much much worse music than this already this year (I know I have !)

Think Lish without the cheese .....

Its fat ... very well produced interesting morning proggy trance music ...... I cant get enough of it ..... BUY IT GODAMNIT !! :ibiggrin:

I doubt you will be dissapointed .....

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
I ve just treated meself with that Meller Cd mainly for that Fatboy tune :Smile3:

How about Insane Creation anyone?

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Ozric said:
How about Insane Creation anyone?
Yep - I am loving this one Alex ..... a definte BUY !!

It is a bit samey ..... but its sounds sooooo good that doesn't really matter .....

Nothing jumps out of the tracks - it is all quite subtle .....

The first track melts me totally ....... :iyes:

BUY IT !!! :lol:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
He he sold!

I promised myself to restrain from my buying techniques yet am flooded with quality releases that put the psy to my cd player no matter what is been discussed on that long winding thread elsewhere

oh well bummer :Smile3:

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Ozric said:
Got Headspace from Plastic Park the other day played only once but sounded good;I promise I will comment further
Well, I'll let you make your own mind up about this one. The Liquid Soul track rocks .....

But, why oh why oh why oh why is the same, yes THE SAME bloody SBK track on there again? To reiterate - AGAIN ! Bad Sally ! :imad:

It wasn't that great the first time round .... I have this three times on original cd now ..... grrrrrr .....

brigada

Reaction score
New Andromeda album.

Sometimes you hear samples in Saikosounds and music don´t sounds good.

And than you buy the CD and music is totally diferent !

:sun:

Reaction score
james i disagree on insane creation altho i think listening to it AFTER andromeda must have made it seem crap!!!!! oh well, one or 2 good ones,
dont forget to send my file :lol: x
geoff for yotopia i predict you will find half the album is really playable out :Smile3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
jamez_23 said:
Well, I'll let you make your own mind up about this one. The Liquid Soul track rocks .....

But, why oh why oh why oh why is the same, yes THE SAME bloody SBK track on there again? To reiterate - AGAIN ! Bad Sally ! :imad:

It wasn't that great the first time round .... I have this three times on original cd now ..... grrrrrr .....
I know! I like the tune and think SBK last is great it in their zerman style but having same track twice on the same chaos order grr!:iconfused

Anyways Avalanche 4 came first on my cd player so takes liberties he he!

Now that I remembered get new Shiva Chandra-->works wonders :iyes:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
canyouhearthegoblins said:
james i disagree on insane creation altho i think listening to it AFTER andromeda must have made it seem crap!!!!! oh well, one or 2 good ones,
I love you both but do make up your mind

:ilol:

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
canyouhearthegoblins said:
james i disagree on insane creation altho i think listening to it AFTER andromeda
It is quite subtle, maybe it'll grow on you :Wink3: It does sound good loud - nice production.

tell you what ... plan B, get fooked friday and listen again, hurrah! But this time after Andromeda! :Wink3:

Alex >>>> I'm not saying another word !! :lol: