AEROTECHIMIXUP - UH OH

hugoblin

From Parts Unknown
Reaction score
:crazy: HEllo all

got a bit of a globall swapshop thing that happened at infucted munchroom @se1aroo

ITS JOHNNYS FAULT :juggle:

if you have my red and green aerotech globall, then im sure i have your green and orange one

so confuzing :juggle:

woops

Steve0

Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BamBam @ Dec 11 2003, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Any luck with ya balls honey??? [/quote:2ccc74a69b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry :P

Abstraction

happy juice
Reaction score
my balls are blue and green, but it didn't make me think i'd swapped them with someone else. just accept the fact that you have problems of a personal nature and get on with it. :lol1:

pink_faerie

Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Double_Helix @ Dec 11 2003, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> my balls are blue and green, but it didn't make me think i'd swapped them with someone else. just accept the fact that you have problems of a personal nature and get on with it. :lol1: [/quote:c6d7868018]
Ross you drunken fool!! :hehe: :Wink3:

Hope you find your balls Hugoblin :Smile3:

pink_faerie

Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hugoblin @ Dec 16 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think it has been tracked down now

[/quote:9951e8025c]
Oh good :Smile3:

coleman

Junior Members
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hugoblin @ Dec 16 2003, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just have to get to london
[/quote:70a350d892]
or canterbury as it turns out

lovely to see ya at the weekend my man.

again!
soon!

:peace: :juggle: ^_^