AEROTECHIMIXUP - UH OH

hugoblin

From Parts Unknown
Reaction score
:crazy: HEllo all

got a bit of a globall swapshop thing that happened at infucted munchroom @se1aroo

ITS JOHNNYS FAULT :juggle:

if you have my red and green aerotech globall, then im sure i have your green and orange one

so confuzing :juggle:

woops

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BamBam @ Dec 11 2003, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Any luck with ya balls honey??? [/quote:2ccc74a69b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry :P

my balls are blue and green, but it didn't make me think i'd swapped them with someone else. just accept the fact that you have problems of a personal nature and get on with it. :lol1:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Double_Helix @ Dec 11 2003, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> my balls are blue and green, but it didn't make me think i'd swapped them with someone else. just accept the fact that you have problems of a personal nature and get on with it. :lol1: [/quote:c6d7868018]
Ross you drunken fool!! :hehe: :Wink3:

Hope you find your balls Hugoblin :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hugoblin @ Dec 16 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think it has been tracked down now

[/quote:9951e8025c]
Oh good :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hugoblin @ Dec 16 2003, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just have to get to london
[/quote:70a350d892]
or canterbury as it turns out

lovely to see ya at the weekend my man.

again!
soon!

:peace: :juggle: ^_^

Back