alright?

Frank

Stoner Simpson
Reaction score
my name isn't frank, it's will, but i use frank for historical reasons.

i'm from sandhurst, just getting into psy since 12many introduced me to it. don't laugh if i get stuff wrong, i am well and treuly a noobie in every respect when it comes to dance musics.

hiyer....im new too....this site is aN ACE find....:irofl: Rock ON for the SUMMER!

Easy Frank, I'm Urk, well I'm really Rob, but I use Urk from historical reasons.

I'm from Sandhurst too, in fact I'm 12Many's big Bro.

In fact I have just worked out who you are !

See you later Will

Frank said:

i'm from sandhurst, just getting into psy since 12many introduced me to it. don't laugh if i get stuff wrong, i am well and treuly a noobie in every respect when it comes to dance musics.

i'm a big fat psyn00b too - just don't tell the board that you like cities of the future by IM... :irofl:

nice one rob, haha. the awakening was good yesterday, wasn't it. i got to go onstage and watch digital orchestra do what he does. it's pretty hectic. i think i might have got in the way a bit... oh well. :smoke:

Frank said:

hello

dont you just love sandhurst .

Back