1. Process of Unfolding

2. Neurosomatic Circuit

3. Atmos-spheres

4. Spectral Processor

5. Natti Natti (Androcell rmx)

6. Efflorescence

7. Gnome Dosed

8. Dub Crickets

With his second album 'Efflorescence', musician and artist Tyler Smith aka Quasga presents...

...eight standout tracks which navigate a psychedelic night-time landscape anchored in dub and integrate organic and electronic sounds.

Warm melodies are diversified against a framework of intricate rhythms and arching harmonies. Unique spoken samples are incorporated seamlessly and used with clear intent. Interstitial atmospheric sounds provide for a continuous listening experience. The tracks are varied enough in tempo and mood to make the album playable in any chillout room.

Accompanying each track is a piece of exquisite psychedelic art for visual exploration in concert with each song, presented as an 8 page booklet.

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
ya just know this ones gonna be good :Smile3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
yeah just seen it on chaos

along with Beneath The Surface comp from Native State recs

sweet way to start spring :Smile3:

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
Jon Kenobi said:
ya just know this ones gonna be good :Smile3:

Hope so. Its a buy if its as good as his first. Spoke to Tyler on the Banco De Gaia forum ages ago..
He's a very nice maaaan.!!:iyes:

Scoff Cruddle

Wibbly Wobbly Member
Reaction score
brigada said:
Amazing...great atmosphere,very nice album :wizard1:

Well, its winging its way from Hong Kong as we speak...sounds marvellous from the samples, looking forward to a proper listen. And I love the cover artwork too.

Nemco

Bumbling Producer
Reaction score
I have to admit that this is only my fourth cd in this genre... but I find myself listening to this a lot... it's nice and smooth. Put it in the cd-player and press repeat... and you might find yourself listening to it all day :Smile3: