Another new mix

Monkey Do Apr 7, 2004

1. Monkey Do

Monkey Do #1 Internet Toughguy

Threads:
    I'm touching myself as I write this post.
    monkeydo.org (it's the Twisted Digital Week 14 one)

I wasn't going to bother uploading this one but I was e-mailed by a chap that caught it on one of the internet radio shows that I'm on specifically asking for it so here it is.

192 kbps mp3 this time.

Enjoy.

2. Ben3rdEye

Ben3rdEye toe-jamm

Threads:
    Cheers Do !
    Dl'ed in 3.53 minutes.
    Will put it on disc later to listen.
    :Wink3:
    :partysmi:

3. digtherig

digtherig Junior Members

Threads:
    ...Eggcellent - another mix!...You're other ones have been powering my car for the last couple of months...all very nice...much appreciated...

:Wink3:

4. Monkey Do

Threads:
    Mix powered cars eh? Nice way to dodge the petrol taxes :Grin:

5. digtherig

digtherig Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkey Do @ Apr 8 2004, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Mix powered cars eh? Nice way to dodge the petrol taxes :Grin:[/quote:a94a7c06f4]
    hehe...damn right! psy-trance as alternative fuel? - definitely the way to go...messes up the speed cameras aswell...

:P

6. Ben3rdEye

Ben3rdEye toe-jamm

Threads:
    Ok listening now-like the start.
    Yes helping to get through werk-and AmP me and the kids in town-going to party on weekend so at least should hear some nu stuff and know what to expect there -see if "they're" staying updated.
    :thumb:

7. Monkey Do

Threads:
    *shameless bump*

If anyone still wants to download the mixes that are there (4 from me and one from Granddaddy DJ) best grab 'em soon as I am planning to replace them in a week or so (hopefully with my Psyproject set amongst other things...unless I play like a sausage fingered buffoon on the night*, then I'll cheat :Wink3:...the beauty of mixing digitally)

That's http://www.monkeydo.org for the mixes.

If you're in and online on thursday/friday evenings then you could do worse than check out my radio shows too init.

*not gonna happen, I learned my lessons the hard way... 1) don't drink 5 pints of Kroney in the hour before your set, especially if you haven't slept for 2 days...adn have to drive home after 2) Don't put a heaped tablespoon full of amphets in your tea 20 minutes before leaving for the club...150bpm trax @ +8 tend to give people that "what the fuck is he doing" face.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice