Another new mix

Cheers Do !
Dl'ed in 3.53 minutes.
Will put it on disc later to listen.
:Wink3:
:partysmi:

...Eggcellent - another mix!...You're other ones have been powering my car for the last couple of months...all very nice...much appreciated...

:Wink3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkey Do @ Apr 8 2004, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Mix powered cars eh? Nice way to dodge the petrol taxes :Grin:[/quote:a94a7c06f4]
hehe...damn right! psy-trance as alternative fuel? - definitely the way to go...messes up the speed cameras aswell...

:P

Ok listening now-like the start.
Yes helping to get through werk-and AmP me and the kids in town-going to party on weekend so at least should hear some nu stuff and know what to expect there -see if "they're" staying updated.
:thumb:

*shameless bump*

If anyone still wants to download the mixes that are there (4 from me and one from Granddaddy DJ) best grab 'em soon as I am planning to replace them in a week or so (hopefully with my Psyproject set amongst other things...unless I play like a sausage fingered buffoon on the night*, then I'll cheat :Wink3:...the beauty of mixing digitally)

That's http://www.monkeydo.org for the mixes.

If you're in and online on thursday/friday evenings then you could do worse than check out my radio shows too init.

*not gonna happen, I learned my lessons the hard way... 1) don't drink 5 pints of Kroney in the hour before your set, especially if you haven't slept for 2 days...adn have to drive home after 2) Don't put a heaped tablespoon full of amphets in your tea 20 minutes before leaving for the club...150bpm trax @ +8 tend to give people that "what the fuck is he doing" face.

Back