Another new tune-145bpm cheaky number

jackrabbit

pulse width fay
Got this to mix stage last summer but couldn't get it to sound right. Several attempts later I am happy with it.

Its called Beans n' screams and can be listenes to or downloaded here http://www.beatbiz.net/artist.php?USERID=790

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Nice work Jack Rabbit! This is a bit more psychadelic than the last tune you posted! It's definetly sounding more balanced, and I think it's got a better flow to it as well. There was just one synth sound I wasn't to keen on at the big breakdown, but that's purely a matter of taste. Keep em coming!:ismile:

jackrabbit

pulse width fay
Cheers guys :ismile:

Supprised by the coment Jibberer. It wasn't intended to be psy. I started long before finding this forum at a time when I was under the impression you needed a room full of modular gear for proper psy.

Its just an excuse to make some noise :iwink:

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Maybe it's because it doesn't contain the usual psy trance sounds that I thought it was a bit more psychedelic. A lot of psytrance doesn't sound so psy to me anymore (although I still like it!), but I think everyone one has a different opinion on what psychedelic is. I like your track because it's got a fairly original sound!:ismile:

jackrabbit

pulse width fay
Thanks for that jibberer. I am influenced from so many different styles/genras they all just end up in the same melting pot :irofl: