another welsh joke

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
i'm not racist it's just i keep getting joke's emailed to me from a welsh friend and the all sem to keep a theme

Welshman walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."

The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

Red five

jah mangled spanner
mr_cool said:
i'm not racist it's just i keep getting joke's emailed to me from a welsh friend and the all sem to keep a theme

Welshman walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."

The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

oh of course you do.

racist.

Xenomage

Lord High ChillMaester
Yeah, sorry, actions speak louder than words Red 5, and it's only a bit of harmless fun. Believe me, it may seem hard to believe, but Mr Cool is actually pretty well educated/brought up and therefore not actually racist in action, just in word. There's no harm in that, is there?

Otherewise we all couldn't really open our mouths for fear of insulting some minority group...

P.S. Please reply, as I respect your opinions, and I'm not over-confident about this, myself I get told a lot of unP.C. jokes about Public school, but it's only the people who actually dislike me for where I attended school that bother me, the jokes are just that...

trancetheory

♥♪♫
i love wales personally, spent many fun holidayz camping there, n the accent is wikid, espcially northen :iyes:

dont think I'm xenophobic at all, playing up to stereotypes as a joke is not really offencive, at least i dont think it is, although it depends who reads it or hears it i guess. the welsh people i know wouldnt be offended by that joke

Xenomage

Lord High ChillMaester
Yup, I live in Wales, am of Welsh origin, and don't know anyone who would mind. But hey, I lived in England most of my life so...

Anyway, have you heard the one about the jew the chinaman and the priest...

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Red five said:
oh of course you do.

racist.

at this point in time i would like to point out that i was born in pembroke south wales.

i dont really care about welsh jokes, heard them all at school.

hoho sheepshagging etc...

and miszt..the north welsh dialect is quite unique...in that they all sound like scousers to me:ibiggrin:

Red five

jah mangled spanner
and when someone starts a joke with " i'm not racist... but...." generally means they are...thats why i said that.

i'm xenophobic i suspect, those damn xenos get right on my tits, with their high fallutin' ways, and fancy foods, coming to our planet and taking our jobs...

anyways takes alot more than that to offend me...astrix...he offends me, michael barrymore and his constant whining offends me...george bush offends me...jokes dont really offend me.

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Red five said:
and when someone starts a joke with " i'm not racist... but...." generally means they are...thats why i said that.

i only did taht because the only other joke i ever posted in the comedy section was also a joke about welsh sheepshagging. i am partly welsh too if it makes any difference

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Red five said:
anyways takes alot more than that to offend me...astrix...he offends me, michael barrymore and his constant whining offends me...george bush offends me...jokes dont really offend me.

lol....

yeah astrix and george bush offends everyone m8.... your not alone ther

but the Michael Barrymore one is easy "Why don't you switch off your TV set and do something less boring instead"

You only got yourself to blame... I managed to totally avoid that big bro shittee this year, no channel 4 after 8pm just in case....

Red five

jah mangled spanner
mr_cool said:
i only did taht because the only other joke i ever posted in the comedy section was also a joke about welsh sheepshagging. i am partly welsh too if it makes any difference

"but some of my best mates are *insert race/disability/sexuality here*" and other such platitudes.