any one heard the africa bombastic cd?

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
I had a listen to the longer samples on Saiko after hearing snipits on chaos.........not exactly what I was hoping for but still palatable all the same I think :Smile3:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
have taken a chance and dived in with no arm bands or rubber ring and gone and bought this......will let ya know whether it stays afloat or sinks to a deep watery grave when it arrives

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
yeah was unsure as to whether to take the plunge......tiptoed round the edge for a while and slipped in (turned it into a half dive as to not look uncool to any passes by).....I do hope there is a life guard around if I end up flapping my arms around as I bob up and down :Wink3:

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
Waiting for approval to jump into the water. ... I hope it's tribalish and deep psychedelic tranceish.

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
hmmmm right then.....bit of a tuff one to describe this one......perhaps the water is not as murky as I first thought.
Definate different influences from all over the place on tracks, Logic Bomb, Legohead, Sesto Sento spring to mind everyonce in a while then disappear as soon as they've visited.
The tracks dont seem to build an awful lot but when they do its very very fuckin subtle.
A coupla dodgy uses of samples in places, The Doors make an appearance on one track.
Basslines have got a certain bounce and groove to em most of the time which I like and there are plenty of twisted synths and subtle layers to keep ya interested.....This was all based on 1 listen though so I dunno, think I need to give this a few more listens before making any final decissions