any parties around in wales????????????

himalayan yeti

Junior Members
Reaction score
heloo everyone!!!! wondering if there are any parties around in wales...

just got back from delhi... and saw some good acts overe there..

got no info watsoevr about the psy-tarnce scene in uk.. please someone help me out.. :tongue1:

:welcome: to the forum, dude - for party info, check out the party area :Wink3:

There is a thread in the parties section "Strange Daze, Inversion & SEcret Garden party in wales" it has some dj's from my club night Stereo Chemistry playing. The next Stereo Chemistry is on Friday 10th September and it's in Birmingham. there's more info again on a thread in the parties section.

CosmoNaughty said:
There is a thread in the parties section "Strange Daze, Inversion & Secret Garden party in wales" it has some dj's from my club night Stereo Chemistry playing. The next Stereo Chemistry is on Friday 10th September and it's in Birmingham. there's more info again on a thread in the parties section.

lol :lol:

wales not birmingham.
Naughty :P

There's Vibration Therapy in Aberystwyth (sp?) I played a couple of months ago. I'm sure they'll be back in action once it's student season again.

They were also running a thing in Cardiff, which may or may not still be going.

However - there seem to be parties in Wales all the time. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums.

i have been to a few parties around the powys area are you near there if so keep your ears open!!!

:shrooms:

shamanix

my best friend lives in wales

welcome to the forum dude

himalayan yeti CROESO, as they say in Wales. What part of Wales are you in ?, I'm on the North Wales coast-Colwyn Bay, I attend psy trance events nearly everyweekend, not all in Wales ! & nearly always have room in my car. My mate Ashley, who also lives on North Wales coast, has a psy trance website-www.trancemission.co.uk-worth checking out for party activity. :shrooms: Lorraine.

Back