Any psychedelic artists here ?

zeromonkey

Monkey
Reaction score
Are there any psychedelic artists on here ?

I'm currently developing a website that will have lots of streaming video content, with journalism, short documentaries (about 10 - 15 mins. max.), interviews with psy dj's, vj's and party organisers etc. and I'm looking for any psychedelic artists who would be willing ot either do a short interview or let us make a short documentary about you and your work.

Can anyone help me out ?

You don't have to be an amazing artist, we're jsut looking for people who get their inspiration from the psychedelic scene.

Thanks for any help, peace, Marc.

mendipbus

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello

Thanks for the interest, yep you can use my images, would you like me to send you the jpegs so you do not have to copy and paste from my website?

I have also signed up for the site/forum as mendipbus

Look forward to your reply

Thanks

mendipbus

zeromonkey

Monkey
Reaction score
Kewl, the website hasn't been launched yet so there wont be anyone in the forum yet, lol, but thanks for letting us use the pics.

Yes some Jpegs would be very much appreciated, thanks.

buttons

Junior Members
Reaction score
hi - i jus started paintin drops - not in it for the money just to tryin and bring something to the party...you can see a few early ones

here

if you want any proper info or pics gizza shout and we can see wots wot :Smile3:

i got 10 at the mo and want to get arround 20 which i feel is an ok number to cover a room. when i get to that level i will keep painting and opperate a one in one out policy...sell off one from the collection to help get more paint n that..

they will be at the chill out trancemission this weekend then somasonic next weekend...

Crowfeather

Fluffy funadelic
Reaction score
Hiya, I've been doing decor under the name Tombalina for a couple of years now - do hand painted backdrops, commissions and installations for variousparties (Atlantis, Indigo Children, Dinner Ladies Inc, Deviant Species, Mess media, etc). Getting website sorted which will hopefully be live by the end of Feb - take a look at www.tombalina.com if you can :Smile3:

Love & light

Heather x

rinka dinka pinka linka

Junior Members
Reaction score
Love your backdrops, the liquid one is my favorite

buttons said:
hi - i jus started paintin drops - not in it for the money just to tryin and bring something to the party...you can see a few early ones

here

if you want any proper info or pics gizza shout and we can see wots wot :Smile3:

i got 10 at the mo and want to get arround 20 which i feel is an ok number to cover a room. when i get to that level i will keep painting and opperate a one in one out policy...sell off one from the collection to help get more paint n that..

they will be at the chill out trancemission this weekend then somasonic next weekend...

Debbie

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi zero-g
Ive only been doing backdrops for about six months now and things are going really good, Ive got some pics on the site but not that good at the computor, i can e-mail them thats no problem. My last party was Jacx in london.