Anybody need a lift from the BOOM to the UK?

wickedwicki May 24, 2004

1. wickedwicki

wickedwicki Viking Lass

Threads:
    Posted: 24 May 2004 12:48 pm Post subject: Anybody need a lift from the UK to the OMNI Festival?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be driving from the BOOM fetival back to the UK in my van, there will be room for about 4 people I reckon (if you sit still ) :Grin:
    I will be leaving the BOOM site on Tuesday the 31st, but probably wont be taking the ferry back till the following week sometime, fluff around in Holland for a bit perhaps.... :smokingr:
    All I would ask for would be a small contribution to the ferry ticket and that we share the petrol money. In return you get a lift in my pride and joy :Grin:
    I am sooo looking forward to doing this roadtrip in my Vannie, all I need now is some company along the way, what do you say................

Oh, I will also be driving from the UK to the OMNI festival on the 16th of August, so if anybody want a lift downthere I've got space for that too....

2. jamjar5

jamjar5 Junior Members

Threads:
    Hey man, you may just very well save my life. I'm trying to get to Boom but it's not that far for me from Catalunya so maybe if you'd like some company and if there's sapce can you give me a lift please. :Grin:

3. wickedwicki

wickedwicki Viking Lass

Threads:
    Sorry man. My van miserably failed its last check-up, so Im not driving anywhere in it this year :sad:
    I am though getting a lift with another friend of mine, so I will ask if there is room for one more with him, get back to you on that one as soon as I've spoken to him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice