anybody travelling to SA in december

earthmunky Dec 7, 2004

1. earthmunky

earthmunky Junior Members

Threads:
    hello there every1.
    a friend of mine is travelling to south africa at the end of december..shes goin for about 2 months or so.im just a bit worried about her doin this by herself as this is her first time goin there.and like any1 else will tell you whose grown up and lived there for a while will know that although it is a place of magic and beauty and beautiful, friendly people,and amazing parties,there is also a side to it that can be dark and dangerous if you r not careful.
    now i dont doubt her common sense as she is somewhat of a seasoned traveler..but if any of you r looking for a travelling partner to help share in travelling costs and so on....i know she would prefer not to travel alone..............dont know if you know much about the public transport systems in SA and what they're like.
    anyway im probably just being a little too paranoid about her safety

:Smile3: :huh: :Smile3: :huh: :Smile3: :huh: :Smile3: :?

2. mdmafuelledorganism

mdmafuelledorganism Cider huntress

Threads:
    Body -> London ....Mind -> Elsewere and twa
    IM gunna be there on my own too granted Illbe meeting maters but bound to have some time on my own she can PM if she likes

I'm there from 28th Dec

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice