Anyone from Surrey?

Twiftking

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hey, how's goin? Anyone on here from Guildford kinda way. Just moved down here from Cambridge, please direct me I can't find/hear of anything that goes on.

Peace:iheyhey::shrooms:

snorrtt!!** oh god it's an experience! (if you like Footballers Wives of course)

there are sometimes a few parties out by GUildford way.. but I can't remember any of the names of the systems..

If you want to meet a great bunch of people, they meet by the river out side the Britannic (used to be Scruffy Murphies) on a Thursday evening for poi and staff practise.. not sure if you are into that sort of thing.. but they've got an ear to the beat of the underground so should be able to point you in the right direction..

hi.. It's Stix here - logged in under the fella's account..

let me think.. down the bottom of the high street is Debenhams?? walk over (or under- can't remember) towards the back of the shop - there should be a path.. somewhere.. turn left and walk all the way down the little road.. and it should be there in front of you (on the right)

It's kinda behind the Electric Theater.. I think.. it's somewhere close.. I'm rubbish with directions!
Sorry.. :iyes:

Back