anyone got hecho en mexico? (maia)

Reaction score
wanting a review

got a dtek rmxed by mex trance maf called videodrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you seen that :o hehehe)

1. Parallel universe
TRON VS IMPLANT

2. Its the time
ECLIPTIC

3. Cyber ego
D-TEK VS EARTHLING

4. Elektrik
THE MELOVSKYS

5. Zero point
ECLIPTIC

6. Videodrome (Mexican Trance Mafia rmx)
D-TEK

7. Paz Mundo
KAMIKAZE

8. Dont go
D-TEK VS PERPLEX

9. Where is my elephant?
A.X.L.

10. Human trinity
SHARIGRAMA

surely "where is my elephant" is the track name to get excited about

Hi Georgie!!

Great to see you and Frank @ the glade having a good stomp..We also had an excellent time.

About "Hecho in Mexico"..it comes highly recommended, the first half is my favorite and then the rest gets a bit more melodic if you know what i mean(including some dodgy sampling @ track 8) However most of it is quite enjoyable. It seems most tracks are in very similar key which might be good for some djs..

Laters

bom
c

Just bought it... most Mexican trance rocks (a lot more so than most UK trance unfortunately for us). The Tron and Ecliptic tracks are by far the best in my opinion. Worth buying for these three tracks alone.. the rest aren't bad either (although as mentioned above, a few towards the end are a bit generic sounding).
The break in the middle of track 5 (Ecliptic) is awesome. Just when I thought I was getting bored with psytrance Ecplitc and Tron come along - really refreshing and inventive sounds and way more groove than most psy :Smile3: The Way Forward!

I really like this CD, although the first half is better than the last half. The Tron track is really enjoyable and I've got a lot of time for the sound Ecliptic is creating and both his tracks here are great. Nice rolling trance, with lots of little psychedelic bits and pieces, but never overbearing.

I personally really like the sound coming out of Mexico at the moment.

i agree with the 1st tracks being the best... Tron v Implant is wikked... was great album to listen to on the way to glade! melovskys not as good as i remember...

:hehe:

Back