Anyone know the tune .......

Skenkl

Reaction score
I went to inertia at the weekend and someone played a remix of a Dia strats tune, can't think of the name of it, but its the one that talks about a refrigerator :crazy:

and its got a really banging :speaker: guitar line in it. Anyone know the artist/label the tunes on!! :Grin:

alright mate i think its the 1200 mics track off their new album... i soo want this track :Grin:

rob :Grin:

Available on vinyl as well :Smile3:

I got into partying to get away from shit like Dire Straits.

1200 Mics deserve to be horsewhipped for foisting that monstrosity upon us.

I will not rest until all tapes and disks pertaining to this travesty have been verifyably destroyed.

:crazy:

clearly it's a fucking quality choon

:speaker: :speaker: :speaker:

Clearly it's one of those 'love it or hate it' jobs.

It can work really well on the dancefloor, but for me at least, it's unlistenable.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Come on Ott, Sultans Of Swing wasn't *that* bad... :lol:</span>

J.

Cheers :Grin: , think i'l be putting that one on the shopping list,

I see what you mean J, bought love it or hate it, but think it is a corker to have in the cd wallet if the mood is right on the dance floor!!

:speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker:

The 1200 Mics LP got one listen at my house, and then confined to the back of the pack, did nothing for me, GMS and Raja flogging it to death... (I bet they did the album in a week) Some of the new GMS tunes are back on form though, not using there old formula's but getting some new tricks and melodies. Here we go Spun.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Feb 22 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Come on Ott, Sultans Of Swing wasn't *that* bad... :lol:</span>
[/quote:ebaaa7dd70]
I think I'm losing respect for you again...

:unsure:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ott^ @ Feb 23 2004, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Feb 22 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Come on Ott, Sultans Of Swing wasn't *that* bad... :lol:</span>
[/quote:5f09436b83]
I think I'm losing respect for you again...

:unsure: [/quote:5f09436b83]
Oh, that's nothing.

You want to hear me eulogise The Police? Sting's solo output? (unparallelled), mid-80's era Genesis perhaps (*top* stuff)....?

I could go on for *hours*...

:P

J.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Feb 23 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mid-80's era Genesis perhaps (*top* stuff) [/quote:48c96cb88d]
Abacab was a blinding tune, and some of Invisible Touch was well constructed, but please don't tell anyone I said that.

The Police were a stunning band [mainly cos I think Stuart Copeland is a minor God..] but you can take your Dream of the Blue Turtles and stuff it right up your arse.

Ok?

B)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ott^ @ Feb 24 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Abacab was a blinding tune, and some of Invisible Touch was well constructed, but please don't tell anyone I said that.
[/quote:f3a5e676a0]
Your secret's safe with me (and the 2000-odd other people on this board :Wink3: ).

The Police were a stunning band [mainly cos I think Stuart Copeland is a minor God..] but you can take your Dream of the Blue Turtles and stuff it right up your arse.

Ok?

The thing I love about web boards is it's almost impossibly hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic and when they're not. :Wink3: :P

As it happens, your comment about Stewart Copeland is bang on the money as far as I'm concerned - along with that of Blue Turtles

It's so much fun pulling skeletons out of closets sometimes, innit? :Wink3:

J.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPsychodelicacy @ Feb 24 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It's so much fun pulling skeletons out of closets sometimes, innit? :Wink3:
[/quote:a655a2735f]
I remember the time I "came out" as an ELO fan to Simon and it turned out he was too.

We sat in my studio listening to Mr Blue Sky and shaking our heads going "Bloody masterpiece...!"

:rolleyes:

Back