Anyone looking for a CAMPER VAN???

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
heheh, already looked at that last night :Grin: think i'm going to wait a bit before buying my van though cos i dont need it til next year..

(nice looking van though)

Neko

Meer Kat
Reaction score
The Hill is alive with the sound of music
Drool! Cept for that I have just moved home and am therefore poor would probably be bidding.

lulu

Kents MVP
Reaction score
we are putting our van on ebay this week too elayne :Sad:

its a very very sad day to sell our van, and a rather silly time of year to do it!!

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Damn!
I just brought a van on ebay and the blooming gears n clutch went pop in Cornwall! should have waited a week for this one...
Nevermind, looks lovely am sure it will sell well.

Osiris

the dreamer
Reaction score
Bugger, thought i'd got lucky then but no :Sad:

The camper van i'm after was light blue, I saw it at the glade, only for a moment but i realised it was the camper van for me, just wow. If anyone bumps into a sky blue camper van with flowers painted along the side (or knows where it is) please tell me, i've been trying to get in contact ever since
wub.gif

Burt

Forum Member
Reaction score
aww elayne i love the photo of kermit waving from the seat teehee! *offtopicsorry!*

MoonWatcher

The Psyientist :)
Reaction score
oooohhhh, :wub: am just about to get s.loan, and would love nothing more than to spunk the lot on a gorgeous van - it might even spark me into ACTUALLy getting some driving lessons - I feel I need to sit this one out but its gotta be done! All the best for the sale, looks like its going ok! Hope it goes to a loving home. :Smile3: xxx