Anyone looking for a CAMPER VAN???

heheh, already looked at that last night :Grin: think i'm going to wait a bit before buying my van though cos i dont need it til next year..

(nice looking van though)

Drool! Cept for that I have just moved home and am therefore poor would probably be bidding.

we are putting our van on ebay this week too elayne :Sad:

its a very very sad day to sell our van, and a rather silly time of year to do it!!

Damn!
I just brought a van on ebay and the blooming gears n clutch went pop in Cornwall! should have waited a week for this one...
Nevermind, looks lovely am sure it will sell well.

Bugger, thought i'd got lucky then but no :Sad:

The camper van i'm after was light blue, I saw it at the glade, only for a moment but i realised it was the camper van for me, just wow. If anyone bumps into a sky blue camper van with flowers painted along the side (or knows where it is) please tell me, i've been trying to get in contact ever since
wub.gif

aww elayne i love the photo of kermit waving from the seat teehee! *offtopicsorry!*

oooohhhh, :wub: am just about to get s.loan, and would love nothing more than to spunk the lot on a gorgeous van - it might even spark me into ACTUALLy getting some driving lessons - I feel I need to sit this one out but its gotta be done! All the best for the sale, looks like its going ok! Hope it goes to a loving home. :Smile3: xxx

Back