Are these released?

Lam Jan 5, 2004

1. Lam

Lam Guest

Anyone know if the Skazi/Metallica and Prodigy Voodoo People tunes available anywhere?

Thanks

2. damion

damion Pound Shop Alex Petridis

Threads:
    what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
    still unreleased as far as I know -- though i heard that voodoo ppl was coming out on spun recs?

ye'll have to either whore yourself round the back of the rex as DJ's leave or (shivers) nab it off kazaa.

3. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    Following the trend there is one out!
    The killing road (Megadeth) is being remixed by Swift!!

4. generaljoe

generaljoe Member

Threads:
    The Metallica "Seek & Destroy" has been remixed by Skazi and Paranormal Attack, the Voodoo People tune is also Paranormal Attack. I've only found any of them on the P2P networks so far.

Unfortunately, the Shift "Killing Road" track isn't a lot of cop... IMO, but it wasn't much good.

5. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (generaljoe @ Jan 6 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Unfortunately, the Shift "Killing Road" track isn't a lot of cop... IMO, but it wasn't much good. [/quote:529df22b54]
    Agreed!But don't think much of the Voodoo People remix either!
    Would have prefered the train of consequences! :Grin:

6. skwelch

skwelch Senior Member

Threads:
    i'm doing you a favour as im taking all your money :punk:

7. generaljoe

generaljoe Member

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozric @ Jan 6 2004, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But don't think much of the Voodoo People remix either!
    [/quote:a36a070c66]
    What a joyous thing is variety - I loved the Voodoo People remix and have played it our loads. :Smile3:

8. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skwelch @ Jan 6 2004, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i'm doing you a favour as im taking all your money :punk: [/quote:14f2b32ce8]
    Ha-ha, wicked innit?! :speaker:

9. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (generaljoe @ Jan 7 2004, 08:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozric @ Jan 6 2004, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But don't think much of the Voodoo People remix either!
    [/quote:eb4b6a2676]
    What a joyous thing is variety - I loved the Voodoo People remix and have played it our loads. :Smile3: [/quote:eb4b6a2676]
    Yeap, most ppl like it so it has to be me! B)

10. Full Lotus

Full Lotus Hob Nob King Staff Member

Threads:
    You should hear the 'Whole Lotta Love' rmx by Bigwigs, one of the funniest things I've heard in ages :lol: :lol: :peace:

11. Biggins

Biggins Cake Or Death

Threads:
    oh :Sad: seems like i'm the only person in the world who thinks they shopuld all STOPPIT!!!!!. please no more. i liked it for a bit but *YAWN*!!! no more air guitar moments its amusing once...maybe twice but no more

i'll get me coat :runsmile:

12. heva

heva mischief-maker.....

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggins2012 @ Jan 10 2004, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh :Sad: seems like i'm the only person in the world who thinks they shopuld all STOPPIT!!!!!. please no more. i liked it for a bit but *YAWN*!!! no more air guitar moments its amusing once...maybe twice but no more

[/quote:3558ff97b5]
    Amen to that. I heard theres a remix of some rage against the machine track. When will it end. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

13. Drat Mafia

Drat Mafia Total Member

Threads:
    :dito: :dito: :crazy: :blink: :wacko:

14. generaljoe

generaljoe Member

Threads:
    I blame Raja Ram. If he hedn't played every guitar trance tune in the world, one after another, at Glasto last year, people might not be so bored of it. There's always one, isn't there?

15. Ozric

Ozric Hoofaloof

Threads:
    I blame Canada! :P

16. heva

heva mischief-maker.....

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (generaljoe @ Jan 12 2004, 08:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I blame Raja Ram. If he hedn't played every guitar trance tune in the world, one after another, at Glasto last year, people might not be so bored of it. There's always one, isn't there? [/quote:ec971d8816]
    erm, it's not only at glasto, it's every set he ever plays. And his mixing is shite, but that's besides the point. The crowd always goes wild, I don't understand.

17. Red five

Red five jah mangled spanner

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (generaljoe @ Jan 6 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the Voodoo People tune is also Paranormal Attack. [/quote:00fd9e2bd0]
    is junya part of paranormal attack, cos thats who did the voodoo people remix.

18. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    I don't think so......... :unsure: doubt it though??

19. Biggins

Biggins Cake Or Death

Threads:
    was listening to the d-tek album the other day (which i really like) and there was one choon that was building and building and building and it was all going great and then the guitar riff came in nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

:no:

20. generaljoe

generaljoe Member

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Jan 12 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (generaljoe @ Jan 6 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the Voodoo People tune is also Paranormal Attack. [/quote:bdada1c320]
    is junya part of paranormal attack, cos thats who did the voodoo people remix. [/quote:bdada1c320]
    Ah, no, Junya's done one too, I think. :Smile3: Is it out or ever going to be?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice