Artist Music Space For Forum users only

maarvellous news, feelin all inspired again...
thanks Mike.

Excellent, I may actually get off my arse and post a few of the new tracks! Look FWD to hearing more about how it's gonna work.

:Grin:

.... if there is not enough space for everybody ...

we have 80G of space on www.cytopia.org
for everyone ....

good to see more project like this ...
hope it works out well ...

:ph34r:

ok started creating the accounts, u should have them all by late tomorrow

seeing as it looks like you've run out of space. what is a good free music hosting site? the best in fact for psy?

www.cytopia.org is free to make uploads....

is the biggest one around ...
and allows you to actually sell your track at a price that you set
(so from 5p to 50p.... )

+ getting better everyday...

infinitecombinations said:
seeing as it looks like you've run out of space. what is a good free music hosting site? the best in fact for psy?
we havent run out of space, so u can have an account of need be?

what limits are we looking at btw?

i've just burnt + deleted all my old goa/psy wavs ... too old, too irrelevant. nothing is going to happen with them. but, some people seemed to quite like them back when i made them so i thought i would put all the 320s online.

i've got 9 320s sat here going to waste.... total of 185MB, is this something you could host or way too much? :Smile3:

PsyMike said:
infinitecombinations said:
we havent run out of space, so u can have an account of need be?

don't worry. i don't actually NEED it but thanks. nick.

If anyone else needs space, feel free to delete my account Mike and give them my space. I recently found a place with free music hosting so I'm sure someone else could use it more effectively.

Back