Astrix - Poison

fabs

Lost member
Reaction score
hello all
was wondering if anyone could point me to psy act that produce tracks in the same kinda of vibe that 'Poison' by Astrix. I am fairly new on the psy scene but they are sooo many acts its difficult to finf d what I am after...
so what am I after, ..well tracks around 140-145bpm bass driven with a good groove, things that keeps building on and on with interesting sound, I don't like the goa type of stuff and the big breakdown that are always cheesy, other act I like are Protoculture, Melicia....
right If you understood any of that you are pretty damn smart :?
thanks for your help!

Try Alien Project??

full_lotus said:
Try Alien Project??

but his old stuff( midnight sun, aztecho dream) coz the new ones r pretty shitty,, got realy dissapointed @ the fairy tales party with his new project Crunchy punch and his set... :no: :no: :no:

but then again is my opinion.... :tongue1:

i'm not a big fan of Astrix but i guess Xerox &illumination is close to what

u r looking for( temporary insanity is really cool plus other tracks in

several compilations) 145 average bpm ,nicely bassed and smart synths...

err, Gataka?? Rinkadink??

I like Astrix's first album, Eye To Eye. Dunno if thats like poison tho... i havnt heard that yet. :unsure:

fabs said:
hello all
was wondering if anyone could point me to psy act that produce tracks in the same kinda of vibe that 'Poison' by Astrix. I am fairly new on the psy scene but they are sooo many acts its difficult to finf d what I am after...
so what am I after, ..well tracks around 140-145bpm bass driven with a good groove, things that keeps building on and on with interesting sound, I don't like the goa type of stuff and the big breakdown that are always cheesy, other act I like are Protoculture, Melicia....
right If you understood any of that you are pretty damn smart :?
thanks for your help!

Would i be right that u listend to that joof cd that was free with IDJ and that trak was feat , in other owrds ur playin catch up

but then again that is just my thesis on ur question !.

are u dj if so where do u play .......

do u think it will gain over night instant fame .,

Is Astrix responsible for creating Artcore? Its the only stuff ive heard if it is and i was far from impressed! Infected Mushroom type sound, which i dont like. Are they on the same label?

fabs said:
good groove, things that keeps building on and on with interesting sound

then buy something else.

fabs said:
I don't like the goa type of stuff and the big breakdown that are always cheesy, other act I like are Protoculture, Melicia....
right

but...but....but...

Back